Di Stewart

Sports coverage discussions including, BT, BBC, ITV and Sky Sports
BirminghamGirl

Post by BirminghamGirl » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:30 pm

andykeogh06 wrote:if anyone is going to be taking any pictures its going to have to be this saturday against newcastle as its birmingham's last home game of the season, we can't let this issue drag on until next season.

Well Matty is definately going to be there watching - so lets see if Miss Di is there too!!

I feel like Sherlock Holmes!! haha

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:19 pm

yeah and its got to be both of them together;-)

lazyday

Post by lazyday » Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:46 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:yeah and its got to be both of them together;-)

If anyone else is going to the match, please, please, try to take this picture. I don't really care if Di's with him or not now. If she's on her own, it could still mean she's there to see him. My bet is she'll be with Wilko as usual. Looks like he's crooked again.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:39 pm

Wilko aint crocked,he played at the weekend.That big girls blouse Upson is injured,got a sore leg or something gay like that.Put him on a pay as you play contract and see how long he's injured then

Country_Girl202

Post by Country_Girl202 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:47 pm

According to Rob Andrew it might be Jonny's groin again but he isn't sure yet. As he limped off after that match

Anyway I thought someone read in OK in the interview she did, she was seeing this actor guy?

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:52 pm

Country_Girl202 wrote:According to Rob Andrew it might be Jonny's groin again but he isn't sure yet. As he limped off after that match

Anyway I thought someone read in OK in the interview she did, she was seeing this actor guy?

Who is?

I thought Jonny just had cramp and he was fine but they werent letting him go on tour with England in summer

Country_Girl202

Post by Country_Girl202 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:12 am

I thought someone said Di did an interview with OK and said she was going out with an actor.

It might just be just cramp, I aint sure as it isn't anywhere else that he is injured and if he was i'm sure it would come on SSN. Maybe Scotsman.com is making a mountain out of a mole hole as they say

I just searched on google news and found the followin part of the article

"Wilkinson was limping towards the end of Newcastle's 27-22 loss to London Irish in the English Premiership and there are fears that he has suffered another groin strain."

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:59 am

Rob Andrew said it was cramp or a dead leg,nothing major.I hope he gets sorted cos England need him

lazyday

Post by lazyday » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:51 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:Rob Andrew said it was cramp or a dead leg,nothing major.I hope he gets sorted cos England need him

[Hope you're right about the injury but RA might have just come out with that to stop speculation about this groin problem. I watched the match on Sky and at one point towards the end he was bent over and obviously in pain. This was after he had started to kick. I don't know what this Upston looks like but I just couldn't see Di falling for a footballer. Anyway, Di and Jonny share too much history and he's not the sort of guy who would kick a girl like her into touch. They might have parted for a few weeks but he said publicly that he realised he had to find more balance in his life outside of Rugby (and that means Di}. As I mentioned some time back, he keeps the media off her back by keeping their relationship under wraps.

BirminghamGirl

Post by BirminghamGirl » Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:13 pm

For those of you who don't know what 'this Upson looks like'

http://www.thefa.com/NR/rdonlyres/50F7F6CE-CB70-4A4D-99C8-236347B1A573/47302/Birmingham_Upson2_H.jpg

guvnorgaz wrote:Wilko aint crocked,he played at the weekend.That big girls blouse Upson is injured,got a sore leg or something gay like that.Put him on a pay as you play contract and see how long he's injured then