Di Stewart

Sports coverage discussions including, BT, BBC, ITV and Sky Sports
davidsmithson2000

Post by davidsmithson2000 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:20 pm

good news about the capps, well played guvnorgaz. i wouldn't mind if Di caused me a groin and pelvic injury!

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:41 pm

I doubt its true,tabloids would have picked it up if it was

lolasboy

Post by lolasboy » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:51 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:I doubt its true,tabloids would have picked it up if it was

Yeah she goes out with Matt Upson- or she was last month at least when I saw them. She's uni friend of my girl from their days in geordie-land.

BirminghamGirl

Post by BirminghamGirl » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:05 pm

Why would the tabloids have picked up on it?? She's a nice down to earth girl and he's a nice down to earth bloke and they both stay out of the lime light!

I dont' know if they are still together but they definately were seeing each other...a friend of mine works for the club and I am friends with a few of the players...I wouldnt make it up??! that'd just be pointless.....

oh and Gaz?? i still havent found those internet sites aboutUpsons marriage??? and i guess you wont be posting a linkl!!!??

andykeogh06

Post by andykeogh06 » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:38 pm

any news on Di caps from the weekend yet guvnorgaz? (sorry, i know that i'm quite impatient)

lazyday

Post by lazyday » Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:49 pm

BirminghaGirl wrote:Why would the tabloids have picked up on it?? She's a nice down to earth girl and he's a nice down to earth bloke and they both stay out of the lime light!

I dont' know if they are still together but they definately were seeing each other...a friend of mine works for the club and I am friends with a few of the players...I wouldnt make it up??! that'd just be pointless.....

oh and Gaz?? i still havent found those internet sites aboutUpsons marriage??? and i guess you wont be posting a linkl!!!??

Well, my mate reckons she's still Wilkinson's girl and that they keep their relationship under wraps to protect her from media attention. She would never get a moment's peace in her own career as she would always be asked about him. Also, she did say that she didn't want people to think she got where she has because of him and that dropped goal. She seems to now work at weekends when he would be concentrating on rugby. I think my mate could be right. Personally, I think she plays a lot of golf.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:39 am

lazyday wrote on Apr 18 2006, 07:31 PM:

Why would the tabloids have picked up on it?? She's a nice down to earth girl and he's a nice down to earth bloke and they both stay out of the lime light!

So we have 2 people saying they have seen them together and I know 2 season ticket holders who say they see him at the ground with another woman and never seen Di there before.Tabloids would pick up on it because Jonny Wilkinsons ex dating a soccer player is tabloid news.I have seen it on several rugby forums that she has been at alot of Newcastle matches with Wilko while he was out injured.

As for finding you links,use google and look like I did,bloody women want you to do it all for them!

And as for Upson bein nice and down to earth,they nicknamed him 'Merson' at arsenal cos he drank an gambled like paul merson and thats why they sold him

Country_Girl202

Post by Country_Girl202 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:54 am

I doubt she's back with Jonny because his girlfriends been with him at Newcastle and according to Hello and other newspapers her name is Shelley and they have been going out for over a year

She might just be seeing someone else, someone who isn't famous

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:19 am

Ok Ok Ill own up,she has been seeing me for over a year:-)Only kidding,but my cousins,sisters best friend went to school with Di's best mates, brothers,uncle and he says he saw Di with Matt Lorenzo the other morning outsid ethe studio so they must be dating to!;-)

andykeogh06

Post by andykeogh06 » Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:00 am

guvnorgaz wrote:Ok Ok Ill own up,she has been seeing me for over a year:-)Only kidding,but my cousins,sisters best friend went to school with Di's best mates, brothers,uncle and he says he saw Di with Matt Lorenzo the other morning outsid ethe studio so they must be dating to!;-)

LOL, guvnorgaz thats classic!