Di Stewart

Sports coverage discussions including, BT, BBC, ITV and Sky Sports
Country_Girl202

Post by Country_Girl202 » Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:09 am

I haven't been here on a while just noticed how many new posts there have been, we have had no home phone line and BT have taken 12 days to mend the thing and it still isn't working right

On the sky sports website have deleted more of the presenters profiles Zoe, Georgie B and Rhodri have now all disappeared. I only just noticed they had deleted them. also Di's picture has changed on the main profile page.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:37 am

Zoe is on the Sky travel channel and also on the baby channel with matt lorenzo,Georgie b is on news and Rhodri is sacked

andykeogh06

Post by andykeogh06 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:08 am

guvnorgaz, i didnt realise how stupid i have been but i have only just noticed that on every post you make there is a link to where you leave more caps on another website, i had a look back and it seems you have always left it, never mind though, ive seen it now. How regularly do you post caps on that website because some of the ones on there i have never seen before and are great. I like the way you do it on this forum, i.e fri, sat and sun's all posted on a monday or tuesday. Keep up the good work, top man!

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:15 am

I started that forum a few months back and had kind of lost interest in it,I used to post every couple of days or maybe daily but got fed up with getting no response.Only one or two would comment and its handy to know if people like what your doing,I hate posting caps,getting lots of views of them but nobody comments

andykeogh06

Post by andykeogh06 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:45 pm

whenever you post capps from now on i will definently comment bacause i think its great what you do, the quality of them and the amount is really great. im sure everyone else on here appreciates what you are doing aswell.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:58 pm

Its like the Hayley Mc thread I started,nobody has said a thing which makes me think they dont like her so I wont bother capping her anymore

andykeogh06

Post by andykeogh06 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:19 pm

i quite like Hayley and i like the idea of capps but really i only come on here to talk about and see if there are any capps of Di. This is my last word on the subject, i think its great what you do guvnorgaz and it would be a shame if you stopped because some people (including me) dont always comment on the capps that you post. I think the capps you post are excellent are fantastic, and more the more the better, keep up the good work ... please.

I will be sure to give more feedback on the capps that you post!

steve500

Post by steve500 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:17 am

gutted andykeogh, pay more attention, the caps on that other website are great. I'm of the school of thought that says we should pay guvnorgaz more respect as he is posting caps for everyone else, he isnt getting anything for it. So lets all get behind G.G and keep the caps coming!

callum_j_a

Post by callum_j_a » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:07 pm

steve500 wrote:gutted andykeogh, pay more attention, the caps on that other website are great. I'm of the school of thought that says we should pay guvnorgaz more respect as he is posting caps for everyone else, he isnt getting anything for it. So lets all get behind G.G and keep the caps coming!

agree with quote!

Has anyone seen Di recently? Everytime i have seen SSN recently it has been the new girl Mollie in Di's usuall morning report slot. Can someone tell me whats going on before i start to get worried.

Country_Girl202

Post by Country_Girl202 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:38 pm

Di's normally on 7-9am then Mollie comes on for an hour,

I suppose its because she's new and she needs some time to get used to presenting so they only put her on for an hour