Sky Sports Music

Sports coverage discussions including, BT, BBC, ITV and Sky Sports
Butterfinger

Post by Butterfinger » Sun May 28, 2006 3:00 am

mayur wrote:This may test some peoples memories, but here goes.. does anyone know the piece of music that is used on UEFA Champs Lge Weekly when they show the 'match of the week' its similar to the music to the old O2 adverts and ITV used it when they showed highlights of Turkey v. England a few years ago..

I did say it would test some memories..

Cheers,

Mayur

Not sure but I think it's:

The Incipient Light Of The Echoes - Acid Mothers Temple

Or it maybe...

Under my wheels - Prodigy

COLEY

Post by COLEY » Mon May 29, 2006 3:42 pm

Does anyone know the entrance song that colin Lloyd walks out to in darts

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon May 29, 2006 5:03 pm

Its called 'PUT IT IN THE MUSIC REQUESTS SECTION' by The Blind Men

This is the second time you have posted this request in the main forum and I would say its going to be closed pretty quick,just like the last one

COLEY

Post by COLEY » Mon May 29, 2006 6:32 pm

Butterfinger wrote:I decided to make a thread about the music on Sky Sports, so it would be very easy to find the music that you heard on Sky Sports, recently and in the past.

Basics:

Good Morning Sports Fans: Surface to Air - Chemical Bros

Football Today: Shooting Star - Deepest Blue.

Evening Update/News At Ten: (Help on this One!)

Through the Night: Artisan - Deadly Avenger

Champions League:

Graphics Music/Background Music: Kraftwerk - Tour De France.

Offical Music: (Full Version can be found in Windows Media*)

Misc Champions League: "We Took Pelham" - Deadly Avenger

Istanbul Advert: "Two Sides" - Clawfinger

Carling Cup:

Theme Music: Texas - Inner Smile

Premiership:

Intro Music for Ford (Old) 03/04 Season: France 98 Theme Tune.

Football First/Premiership Music: You Won't Forget About Me.

Advert for the 05/06 Season: Ready Steady Go - Paul Oakenfold

Coca Cola Championship:

Theme Music: "All Together Now" - The Farm

Darts:

Theme Music: "Chase the Sun" - Planet Funk.

Cricket:

Twenty20 Cup Music: (Don't know the name of the song, but the words are "I don't like cricket, I love it!")

* Need Windows Media Player, to Listen.

I don't have any coloro:redRugbycolorc music at the moment, but please feel free to help out, and add a music in to the bunch. Some of the music I have included are in past Sky Sports threads.

Could this also be pinned, so it would be easier to spot out.

Colin Lloud entrance theme

Does anyone know the entrance song that colin Lloyd walks out to in darts

Addy_Esque87

Post by Addy_Esque87 » Wed May 31, 2006 1:36 pm

Well This Was A Turn-Up 4 The Books, but i have recently found out what one of Sky Sports Cricket Themes Used 2 Be.

The Last Time I Remember Sky Sports Using This Was For The 2003/4 VB Series Featuring Australia, India and Zimbabwe.

Anyway The Song Is Called 'Four To The Floor' By Starlight....You May Remember It.

I Only Found This Out Last Night When I Was Seeing What Was On Last Night And 2 My Amazement I Saw What Was The Last 30-40secs of The Song On Channel 4's Show On The Isle Wight Festival.

So If Any1 Alike Me Has Been Wondering What That Song Was....Well Now They No!

Go 2 Starsailors's Website and click on (+) sign on the top of the right-hand side and scroll down for the song.

http://www.starsailor.net/Starlight

10 Days Till World Cup...Yeeeeeeeeeeee Har

sevoman

Post by sevoman » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:43 pm

cole09mcfc wrote:anyone got wot the music is to the "you've got the love so i can count on u" music to play-off's adverts?

Addy_Esque87

Post by Addy_Esque87 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:10 pm

Hey....Having Just Watched 'Mike Bassett England Manager' - which is one of my favourite films

I was wondering whether anyone has the teams 'world cup song' which was done by Fat Les and Atomic Kitten called 'On Me Head Son'

Although according to a m8 on the Album it says it's 'On Me Head Son' by Sporting Les.

It went something like 'It's On Me Head Son, Not Off Me Head Son"

There was also abit in it which went something like "We're Bassett's Allsorts Society (or it cud've been Variety)

Anyway just wanted 2 know if anyone has this 2 send 2 me

Anyway 8 Days 2 Go...Cant Wait Till World Cup Starts

dustymoo

Post by dustymoo » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:12 pm

'Colin Lloud entrance theme

Does anyone know the entrance song that colin Lloyd walks out to in darts'

'Swords of a thousand men' by Tempole Tudor.

Cricket:

Twenty20 Cup Music: (Don't know the name of the song, but the words are "I don't like cricket, I love it!")

'Dreadlock Holiday' by 10cc.

avfc456

Post by avfc456 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:24 pm

Hi, first time poster, but can anyone tell me, a few years ago when the Super League was on, after the starting intro, they would play a tune to introduce the game, and at half time when they read the scores, kind of an Australian sounding record, fast, dancy, sounded like a woman was going "woo wa wey", have been looking for this for AGES

Also when Premiership plus was first formed, what was the track that they played at the intro, kind of dramatic, the one they've now replaced with Hard fi

Also what was the old rugby union theme that they played, opera, very dramatic, and isn't "deadly avenger"

Also anybody got any links to the Edrenalin - Carpe Diem (Seize The Day) track that areCD quality? No where seems to have it

Many thanks in advance, great thread

ANFIELD SCOUSE

Post by ANFIELD SCOUSE » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:36 pm

avfc456 wrote:Hi, first time poster, but can anyone tell me, a few years ago when the Super League was on, after the starting intro, they would play a tune to introduce the game, and at half time when they read the scores, kind of an Australian sounding record, fast, dancy, sounded like a woman was going "woo wa wey", have been looking for this for AGES

Also when Premiership plus was first formed, what was the track that they played at the intro, kind of dramatic, the one they've now replaced with Hard fi

Also what was the old rugby union theme that they played, opera, very dramatic, and isn't "deadly avenger"

Also anybody got any links to the Edrenalin - Carpe Diem (Seize The Day) track that areCD quality? No where seems to have it

Many thanks in advance, great thread

i have edrenalin- seize the day mate, good quality, here u go. http://www.mytempdir.com/708688http://www.mytempdir.com/708688>