Kelly Dalglish

Sports coverage discussions including, BT, BBC, ITV and Sky Sports
JIMO96

Post by JIMO96 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:28 pm

What site did you find those photos on, CountryGirl?

loplop

Post by loplop » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:52 pm

Thanks for the pics i totally agree what Lazyday said about that idiot Guvnorgaz he and his liitle sidekicks think they rule the world with their sarcastic jokes ban me form your little tv caps site Guvnorgaz see if i care

nckb49

Post by nckb49 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:54 pm

Will any1 be capping her while she is on?

Country_Girl202

Post by Country_Girl202 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:01 pm

JIMO96 wrote:What site did you find those photos on, CountryGirl?

They came from the following sites.

http://www.rexfeatures.comRex Features

http://editorial.gettyimages.comGetty Images

http://hhtp://www.empics.co.ukEmpics

hessy

Post by hessy » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:02 pm

My first post!

I thought Kelly looked amazing today and Saturday. I think red suits her as a colour. She is by far the best on Sky Sports News.

DougHirst

Post by DougHirst » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:12 pm

I think JIMO is a stalker judging by the way he reacts when anyone slags off his favourite woman! Christ on a bike, you lot all getting wound up over opinions of a woman, yes she is quite good looking, but with a rather plump and not very sexy shaped body, average looking woman at best, how anyone can call her gorgeous is beyond me.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone should learn to take each others opinion with a little grace and not launch into personal attacks on posters because they dont share your views.

Im a Liverpool fan and go on fan forums and even the Scousers are starting to say she is nothing special, and they have never had a bad word to say against her in the past

JIMO96

Post by JIMO96 » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:35 pm

Cheers for the links Country_Girl! BTW sounds like Guvnor"DougHirst"gaz has registered under a new pseudonym (look it up in the dictionary Gaz!)

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:45 pm

Dont judge everyone by your own standards, I dont need to go around creating new usernames so it looks like other people agree with me, Ill leave that sort of thing to you. Now run along to the links Country gave you and work yourself up into a sweat.

JIMO96

Post by JIMO96 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:59 am

I think the key word here is "appreciation". That's what it says in the title (I forget who started this thread....) and that should be the recurring theme. I'm all for letting differing opinions co-exist, but when the very thread title (who started it again?....) suggests praise and respect, why dilute it with your unwelcome poisonous gobshite.....(Gaz, Hirst?). Personally, I don't think Vicky Gomersall or Hayley McQueen are stunningly attractive, but I don't upset the literally dozens of posters who think otherwise by mouthing off on their discussion threads. I'm sure I read somewhere that the presenters themselves read this forum from time to time, so let's keep it positive?

In fact, Guvnorgaz....are you a (not very) attractive female presenter? Just a thought.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:15 am

1)I started the thread and I am entitled to change my opinion

2)Just because someone else on this forum shares my view that she isnt much to look at anymore, dont keep claiming its me using a different name, you will soon have accused everyone on the forum of being me

3)Is the fact that presenters read this forum the reason why you are personally attacking me? Do you think she will read it and will sleep with you for defending her honour?

Its obvious you are obsessed with her and thats why you attack me personally instead of mounting a serious argument.

And as you keep bringing up posing as different people on here, isnt that what you did the other day?Just seemed odd you came on here welcoming them to the board and quoting what they had said AFTER they had been banned and all their posts had been deleted.You think your clever, say Im not, yet your not clever enough to not drop yourself in the S***