Hayley McQueen Caps

Sports coverage discussions including, BT, BBC, ITV and Sky Sports
broswer

Post by broswer » Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:08 pm

MOD EDIT: Sexual comments removed.

broswer

Post by broswer » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:52 pm

haley mcqueen is really sexy!!!!!!!!!!!anyone got a link for some capps of her!!!!!!!!she is so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SammyG

Post by SammyG » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:38 am

hayley was on mutv all weekend it seemed to be free & she got rave reviews on the below website. The have all the sky girls on the site & cosidering she left, she gets more hits than any other. Still can't see why sky would let her go, baffles me. Some of the girls have myspace websites I know Georgie Bingham & Hayley have them, KElly has one but hers is set to private.

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php">http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php>

All 3 girls who left are a big loss shame the replacements have not yet got any personality. Gomersall is fast becoming my new favourite, i never thought she would be.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:01 pm

Ill pay ya for the ad there chap!

SammyG

Post by SammyG » Sat May 05, 2007 2:05 pm

yes Hayley once again lighting up Old Trafford she get hotter & better by the week. I am surprised that Milly Clode is still so weak she goes from being pretty avarage to pretty, as for the presenting she is great with reading but smiles smugly throughout & cant offer up anything at all! How has she lasted this long??, I guess SSN must want news readers not personalities, if they wanted that they'd have got rid of avarage Milly & kept the more than average goregeous Mcqueen.

ps I though Milly was just some young kid but checked out all the presenters profiles recently, no idea still how old she is, thought maybe fresh out of Uni, have you read her profile, it's a JOKE! (compared to the others anyway) They might as well have that chick Silverstone from Clueless on there