Who's the Best On Sky Sports News

Sports coverage discussions including, BT, BBC, ITV and Sky Sports
guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:01 am

LOL I mean White,I read andykeogh's post and he called him Smith and it stuck!

Johnnie
Site Admin

Post by Johnnie » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:36 am

guvnorgaz wrote:LOL I mean White,I read andykeogh's post and he called him Smith and it stuck!

I thought Andy meant White, but when i saw Jim Smith for a second time, i thought there may've been a presenter called Jim Smith.

andykeogh06

Post by andykeogh06 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:26 pm

haha, sorry guys, i did mean Jim White!

Borowillie

Post by Borowillie » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:37 pm

andykeogh06 wrote:haha, sorry guys, i did mean Jim White!

For the girls, Kelly is by far the best & I'm really liking Haley Mcqueen, Di is beautiful & haley is in the same kind of league, classy & model like, all 3 seem to know a lot about sport, you can just tell by their pronunciations, Di's voice is a bit weak though, haley is quite a lot like Kelly, she has a strong voice with a Scottish twang.Georgie gorgeous but a bit OTT for my liking sometimes, I'm warming to Vicky Gomersall she was on the other Sunday & certainly knows her stuff, she's very enthusiastic, not my favourate but does a good job, I never get to see Alex & although Georgie is the favourite lads mag type of girl (very glam) shes just not as naturally pretty. I don't reakon any of the girls are their on merit of looks only though. I wont be complaining about any of them.

Addy_Esque87

Post by Addy_Esque87 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:57 pm

Ooh this is a good 1, because there havn't been really any presenters i havn't liked.

Best Gal: Kelly Dalglish - just oozes quality, Georgie isn't far behind along with the new girl Vicky Gummersall (i think thats her name). There was one girl on it last month who was abit dodgy looked abit like that brown-haired one who was on a month ago and she was struggling abit with the autocue, but hey she may be on there stil..

Best Guy: This again is a very hard one to choose, the old guy who used to present La Liga is good, Jim White is hilarious as is Rodri the 2 of them are good. The new guy (Simon) who used 2 Be On Blue Water is a fine addition - i for one was wondering where he was going 2 after he'd eventually leave Blue Peter - but he's performed very well on SSN and has done a good job covering the South Africa/Australia series in the cricket.

Mike Wedderburn 2yrs ago was brilliant, he dosn't appear to be on it as much although he had a dig the other day when Matthew Hoggards hatrick was shown on "What Happend On This Year" because he's a Windies fan. I thought him and Isha were a good pairing, i think she now does work for CNN.

munna

Post by munna » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:35 pm

**harriet** wrote:(good topic btw ryansdaughter!) Gota be dan lobb for best male, funny and hot;), mind u also like alex payne;) its hard to decide from all of them! i dunno why but it annoys me wen only ian payne is on by himself and the other presenter does a story now and again anyone know why they do tht?

Ian and Alex seem to work together quite a bit.

Do any of you know if, by any chance, they're related??

broswer

Post by broswer » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:00 pm

i would think that georgie and haley are the best!!!!!!!!they are so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!i saw georgie earlier today and she was hot!!!!!!!!

Moxey

Post by Moxey » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:09 pm

Without a doubt Vick Gomersall

Anyone got any info on here

harriet

Post by harriet » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:43 pm

PadSpin wrote:(post=13887:date=Apr 1 2006, 04:43 PM:name=**harriet**)(**harriet** @ Apr 1 2006, 04:43 PM) 13887

(good topic btw ryansdaughter!) Gota be dan lobb for best male, funny and hot;), mind u also like alex payne;) its hard to decide from all of them! i dunno why but it annoys me wen only ian payne is on by himself and the other presenter does a story now and again anyone know why they do tht?

Ian and Alex seem to work together quite a bit.

Do any of you know if, by any chance, they're related??

yea i was wonderin tht as well! i was tryin 2 c if they looked like each otha at all?! lol

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:00 am

I hear they have another brother, Window :ninja: