More annoying than Kay!

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
MARKYMARK

Post by MARKYMARK » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:54 am

As a few of the regulars on here know, I work from home so am a complete Sky News anorak!!! Unashamedly mind you.....this doesn't do me many favours in that over time I begin to notice all their idiosyncracies.

Well I think I have found someone more annoying than Kay, yep I have given it a great deal of consideration, but it is true someone who doesn't, like Kay think they are bigger than the news, etc. But.....

Zoe Cummings......the way she speaks is so off putting, the only way I can describe it is that she appears to be in a permanent state of trapped wind

Watch her very carefully, and you will see what I mean.

Give me Kay anyday of the week...all week even....hope you were sitting down when you read that Mr Byrne

NEWSBOY2

Post by NEWSBOY2 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:31 am

I find Gordon Radley rather annoying. Barks way too loudly for that time of night, and seems to pause, slow down and speed up a lot.

ABFan

Post by ABFan » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:28 pm

Hi guys

Sorry but the three that make me wanna throw bricks at the screen are Alan King+Michelle Cifford. Their upperclass(pompous) tone really get's to me. For ages now I've thought they were at the wrong station. In my book they should be at the BBC not Sky.

Give me the lovely Anna any day along side Jayne Scker(Who should have been made Anchor to partner Anna when Simon McCoy left).

Let me add, I am a Kay fan but my top 3 Sky News babes are Anna Nikki Hill and Hannah O'Sullivan.

sammy

Post by sammy » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:54 pm

helen morton is back and even more beautiful than all the others put together ! anjali included , well almost ! lol