Anorman/woman

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
sir drinks alot

Post by sir drinks alot » Fri Dec 03, 2004 3:57 pm

oh i love to wake up to Lorna Dunkley. got worryed this Morning whan i

did not see her on air !!! is Lorna ok.

MARKYMARK

Post by MARKYMARK » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:33 pm

Lorna always seems to have Fridays off

MARKYMARK

Post by MARKYMARK » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:43 pm

Although Emma is looking very hot all in red....yum yum

eagleeye

Post by eagleeye » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:45 pm

JT's the best. But I don't like his large collection of incredibly shiny ties (silly point that, sorry). So relaxed (can you send me some, pleeeease, nice Mr Thompson? thank you) and so professional.

Kay's traditionally what a 'Presenter' is supposed to be, as in the 70s movie Network. A star. A vamp. A very experienced "personality", a glamgirl, that if any reporter or other presenter's got half a brain, is treated with Respect (cue Aretha...) Did you read about Nick Pollard's hasty apology at a Sky News lunch a couple of days ago when he said the original crowd from 1989 were by now looking a bit "old and haggard"...."ER NOT YOU KAY" (check it out on yesterday's mediag Monkey link; haven't got it here, sorry).

Steven

Post by Steven » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:41 am

For some reason Kay Burley gets rough treatment on these forums, and I just don't understand it. Whilst she isn't the best, in my opinion, she is certainly one of the top-ranking on the channel. She is watchable, has presence. Can put together a sentence on the spot without fluffing, or missing a beat - even JT can't always do that (I'm a big JT fan before you start).

From what I hear, many of her colleagues would have been very pleased to see her response to that little gem courtesy of Mr Pollard.