Presenters With Personality
Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:23 am
In my opinion the best presenters with a personality are Anjali. Kevin Owen, Martin Popplewell, Viv Creegor, Steve Dixon
They make a fresh change than the robotic autocue reading presenters such as Allan King and David Foster which show hardly any personality at all
simon from thanet
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 6:34 pm
Allan King is the best there is, he can read most stories and not joke at all, does long shifts (16:00 - 00:00) at weekends and if needed, double shifts on weekdays (17:00 - 00:00).
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 6:29 pm
Allan King is often in fits of laughter with Lisa Azis. He's always making her laugh.
David Foster too, has his moments, and has a great sense of humour.
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:15 pm
Juliette Foster has a great personality when reading the news, as do Anjali, Emma and Vivienne
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:55 am
I like Julia and Martin - and Kay and Mark. They bounce of each other well.
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:00 am
The only thing Kay should be bounced off, is the wall!!!!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:57 pm
- Posts: 79
- Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:31 am
Out of the current crop:
Faye Barker (Did anyone hear he do an impression of the Accrington Stanley milk ad recently on Sunrise?)
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:08 pm
Emma & Steve D & G have a good personality together I think
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:24 pm
- Posts: 285
- Joined: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:02 am
Was it Faye Barker ot Helen Fospero? Can't tell the difference
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:26 pm
Peter Dobbie. He's my favorite personality. He's good looking, and charming. I'm a woman who likes news guys.