Best Sky News Female Presenter?

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
me

Post by me » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:32 am

I find all the Ladies on Sky News and Sky Sports News very sexy.

Shame charlotte is only on for 10 minutes an hour.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:42 am

Jason1970 wrote:I find all the Ladies on Sky News and Sky Sports News very sexy.

Shame charlotte is only on for 10 minutes an hour.

.....Okay Jason1970. I agree....classeyham......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:38 am

I really don?t know..

Well, Jason 1970 - I am married with children, but you can get Charlotte Hawkins and maybe Julie Etchingham and Lorna Dunkley. OK?

If it was real, I could take Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simmonds and Faye Barker.......(but it is real).......classeyham......

It is a westernmovie-dream from 1860, I think)........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:06 pm

.......it was only a dream? Are you angry?....classeyham......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:43 pm

classeyham wrote:
scottish wrote:I find Julie Etchingham to be generally the best on Sky News.

Etchingham has disappointed

Julie Etchingham has disappointed since she came back in september. Therefore my wote is going to the talented and best one, Lukwesa Burak.100 pct. Friendly Classeyham.......

Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch » Mon May 07, 2007 5:17 pm

Kay Burley for me

Great wigan lass - not that I am from Wigan but she is gorgeous

I thought that Layla Daybelgie was gorgous as well - if we are going to mention ex presenters as well

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue May 08, 2007 3:40 pm

Atticus Finch wrote:Kay Burley for me

Great wigan lass - not that I am from Wigan but she is gorgeous

I thought that Layla Daybelgie was gorgous as well - if we are going to mention ex presenters as well

When Loves Comes To Town...

Wauuw! Great surprise I read here yesterday, Atticus Finch, and of course, I could not follow you idea with three words like Kay Burley and (?)..... Layla Daybelgie....(?). The next female name from you will (I am sure) be.....Natasja Kaplinsky and then Emily Maitlis.

Are you sure, you are Sky News fan? And not BBC? I really think so.. But this is not a catwalk at Sky News with a Gossip place for losers!!!

Look at presenters/reporters/correspondence like (only female here) Samantha Simmonds, Lukwesa Burak, Helen Fospero, Paula Middlehurst, Gillian Joseph, Faye Barker, Rachel Younger, Amanda Walker, Julie Etchingham, Charlotte Hawkins, Ursula Errington, Sarah Merchant, Lisa Holland, Victoria Bryning, Emma Birchley, Orla Chennaoui, Sandra Quadri, Miranda Schunke, Emma Hurd, Lisa Holland, Emma Crosby, Joanne Wheeler, Lisa Dowd a.s.o. Stronger than ever!

This category is Best Sky News Female - not Best BBC or another unimportant TV channel.

Yes- I know, Layla Daybelgie was Michael Wilsons right and left hand one summer and left foot, too, but then she disappeared. And Kay Burley now and then (back to the beginning af the 90?s) is another person. She had totally change from good to worst.....

Friendly Classeyham........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:50 pm

The Three Bells...

The best female presenters from Sky News 2006/2007 are:

a) Lukwesa Burak......

b) Samantha Simmonds......

c) Faye Barker......

......Friendly Classeyham......

Sandra4000

Post by Sandra4000 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:20 am

I am new to this forum (as I said in another post!) but my favourite female presenter has to be Julie Etchingham. I think she has such gravitas and is truly amazing. As an up and coming presenter I love Orla Chennaoui. I think her accent is really refreshing and she has a lovely mix of friendly and authoritative. I also think Paula Middlehurst is a very calm and warm presenter. So difficult to choose between so many...!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:19 am

Rocking Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu``

Hello again surfgirl!

It?s up to you to love Orla Chennaoui as a presenter, Paula Middlehurst and Julie Etchingham. And it?s up to me NOT to "love" them, if I can?t like them.

First of all: Orla Chennaoui. Her accent is really refreshing, and she has a lovely mix of friendly and authoritative - but she is never a presenter. She is a reporter. That?s fine, and I hope we agree here.....

About Julie Etchingham, the former-girl from Leicester: She was great until she got her second baby last spring. But after that she came back in september 2006 an do nothing!!! Julie Etchingham only has disappointed. Give her one election night, somethings near Westminster, or a special program, where she can work and tell the people/viewers some gold dust. It is better than be bored to stiff or to death. What a pity for her and us.

Finally Paula Middlehurst - she is a real presenter like Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simmonds, Faye Barker, Gillian Joseph and Helen Fospero (only female here). Sorry surfgirl. I am a reporter and journalist, guest teacher, so I can?t support no one the next 16 days (examination in Copenhagen).

I hope, it is okay. Have a nice weeks with Sky News and this newsforums.

...........Classeyham & Friends......