Why is Geriant Vicent presenting the ITV News?

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:31 pm

vicky23 wrote:LisaM wrote:vicky23 wrote:Ahhh leave Geraint alone, give him a chance. Brazier improved vastly!

here, here



btw - who's mr Brazier? i've not seen him - does he work for sky or somethin?



uploads/images/54878640.jpg



The beautiful Mr Colin Brazier works for Sky News. He went from reporter to newsreader, just like Geraint!



I seeee!!



he's quite a dish, isn't he?! (just like Geraint!)

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:17 pm

Yes he is, Geraint is hot too! I like my newsreaders to be easy on the eye

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:23 pm

vicky23 wrote:Yes he is, Geraint is hot too! I like my newsreaders to be easy on the eye



oo me too



makes the news more enjoyable to watch if there is a hottie presenting it

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:24 pm

LisaM wrote:vicky23 wrote:Yes he is, Geraint is hot too! I like my newsreaders to be easy on the eye

oo me too

makes the news more enjoyable to watch if there is a hottie presenting it You think just like me! There should be a news channel with all the hot newsreaders in one place. Oh and I would have to work there

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:29 pm

vicky23 wrote:LisaM wrote:vicky23 wrote:Yes he is, Geraint is hot too! I like my newsreaders to be easy on the eye

oo me too

makes the news more enjoyable to watch if there is a hottie presenting it



You think just like me! There should be a news channel with all the hot newsreaders in one place. Oh and I would have to work there



it's nice to know someone else thinks like i do too



i'd be watching that channel all day haha!!



a girl can dream cant she?!

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:32 pm

I would be tuned in all day too. Funny!

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:25 pm

haha!!!!



i've just had a customer in called Geraint - not as lush as Mr Vincent though

George
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:58 pm

Post by George » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:37 pm

I think Geraint has taken to presenting quite well but for me he doesn't have the voice to carry it off.



It reminds me of the ancient debate, before Angela Rippon's day, when they said that women would never command respect as newsreaders because their voices were too high. Fortunately that has now been established as complete rubbish. But back to Geraint, if I close my eyes and listen to him, he sounds about 14 years old and I just can't take him seriously.

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:15 pm

LisaM wrote:haha!!!!

i've just had a customer in called Geraint - not as lush as Mr Vincent though I had a lecturer called Geraint, he was not easy on the eye.

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:20 pm

vicky23 wrote:LisaM wrote:haha!!!!

i've just had a customer in called Geraint - not as lush as Mr Vincent though



I had a lecturer called Geraint, he was not easy on the eye.



oo no



i must admit once when Geraint was presenting the news, i let out this huge "phwooaar" at the tv - my whole family looked at me v strangely



ah well!!

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:36 pm

I have done that too. My family think Im sat because Im always drooling after the presenters. I have a bit of a soft spot for Mark Austin too

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:44 pm

vicky23 wrote:I have done that too. My family think Im sat because Im always drooling after the presenters. I have a bit of a soft spot for Mark Austin too



mm am not so much a fan of Mark



Keir Simmons is quite lush too

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:49 am

LisaM wrote:vicky23 wrote:I have done that too. My family think Im sat because Im always drooling after the presenters. I have a bit of a soft spot for Mark Austin too

mm am not so much a fan of Mark

Keir Simmons is quite lush tooYeah Keir is very nice. I like Mark because he is nice and tall, but at 48 he is double my age. Guys my age act like kids, I prefer a little older

skynewsfan18
Posts: 91
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:26 pm

Post by skynewsfan18 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:51 am

George wrote:I think Geraint has taken to presenting quite well but for me he doesn't have the voice to carry it off.

It reminds me of the ancient debate, before Angela Rippon's day, when they said that women would never command respect as newsreaders because their voices were too high. Fortunately that has now been established as complete rubbish. But back to Geraint, if I close my eyes and listen to him, he sounds about 14 years old and I just can't take him seriously.i agree



well said

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:46 pm

vicky23 wrote:LisaM wrote:vicky23 wrote:I have done that too. My family think Im sat because Im always drooling after the presenters. I have a bit of a soft spot for Mark Austin too

mm am not so much a fan of Mark

Keir Simmons is quite lush too



Yeah Keir is very nice. I like Mark because he is nice and tall, but at 48 he is double my age. Guys my age act like kids, I prefer a little older



same here



i like the older man

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:07 pm

Older men are best

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:38 pm

vicky23 wrote:Older men are best



aren't they just

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:11 pm

LisaM wrote:vicky23 wrote:Older men are best

aren't they just Much much better, more money, more experience...need I go on!

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:45 pm

hahaha! no that pretty much sums it up!

DRL
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:50 pm

Post by DRL » Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:49 am

vicky23 wrote:George wrote:DRL wrote:.

(I must say that it's a relief to see less of Colin B in the latest Sky revamp!)



What-what-What? Heresy I say, heresy!



I agree... a good old fashioned hanging is the only way to punish such Anti-Brazier nomments Despite the jocular (I hope!) death threats, I stand by what I said. There's nothing wrong with Colin B, but six hours every week day was excessive. I'm enjoying seeing far more of people like Allan King and Martin Popplewell, now that CB is not hogging mornings and afternoons.

George
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:58 pm

Post by George » Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:38 pm

DRL wrote:Despite the jocular (I hope!) death threats, I stand by what I said. There's nothing wrong with Colin B, but six hours every week day was excessive. I'm enjoying seeing far more of people like Allan King and Martin Popplewell, now that CB is not hogging mornings and afternoons.I do take your point DRL. It was excessive, even for a CB fan

SammyG
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:14 am

Post by SammyG » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:49 pm

I totally agree with you all. Geraint is absolutely gorgeous and sexy as hell. Everytime he comes on presenting the news, I record him for viewing later. He looks so adorable when he wears his blue suit and has such great screen presence so naturally I want him to present more and more.Also agree that Keir Simmons is a hottie too

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:19 pm

Geraint looked very cute tonight in his little suit. He looks small, i think its because im used to giants like Mark Austin and James Mates. He is a hottie and I think he did a good job tonight

vicky23
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:41 am

Post by vicky23 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:25 pm

George wrote:DRL wrote:Despite the jocular (I hope!) death threats, I stand by what I said. There's nothing wrong with Colin B, but six hours every week day was excessive. I'm enjoying seeing far more of people like Allan King and Martin Popplewell, now that CB is not hogging mornings and afternoons.



I do take your point DRL. It was excessive, even for a CB fan As a CB fan, he can never be on enough The death threats were most definitely jocular, i think 30 lashes will be a fitting punishment

chrisrabb
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by chrisrabb » Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:36 pm

am v v happy



two days of Geraint presenting the ITV news



i hope he's on some more this week too

Post Reply