Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:50 pm

Better The Devil, You Know (Kylie Minogue) (1990, PWL)....Former BBC viewer? You are welcome. LOL. To be honest, I am only dancing to Sky News. Especially the Overnights with a beauty and very sober presenter, Lukwesa Burak. I hate BBC and all the MOB. SN?s had also a great presenter, Julie Etchingham, she is always smiling, and every weekend Steve Dixon, Helen Morton and Paula Middelhurst do their best. And the wheather girl, Joanne Wheeler with the longest legs in the whole UK. Enjoy yourself, Lone! Better the Devil, You Know!!! Classey......

xxx

Post by xxx » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:47 pm

Lukwesa Burak - Sober? So I should hope so.

Lone

Post by Lone » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:05 pm

classeyham wrote:Better The Devil, You Know (Kylie Minogue) (1990, PWL)....Former BBC viewer? You are welcome. LOL. To be honest, I am only dancing to Sky News. Especially the Overnights with a beauty and very sober presenter, Lukwesa Burak. I hate BBC and all the MOB. SN?s had also a great presenter, Julie Etchingham, she is always smiling, and every weekend Steve Dixon, Helen Morton and Paula Middelhurst do their best. And the wheather girl, Joanne Wheeler with the longest legs in the whole UK. Enjoy yourself, Lone! Better the Devil, You Know!!! Classey......

Agreed about Jo Wheeler

And my first preference for headlines is actually Euronews, I prefer BBC over Sky because the word 'Murdoch' alone is enough to put me off.

[Lone]

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:31 am

Wheeler goes to Hollywood...

Euronews is okay (Lone), but I prefer Sky News over BBC...

About Robert Murdoch (?) I don?t like him or his "money" - but "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" (Marvin Gaye) (1969 # 1 in the UK) (Talma Motown) that, he?s a impossible person...Have a nice SN`s week!......classey......

N.B. Jo Wheeler goes to Hollywood with her legs!

skyspy

Post by skyspy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:48 pm

Lone wrote:(post=16738:date=Oct 10 2006, 01:53 PM:name=classeyham)(classeyham @ Oct 10 2006, 01:53 PM) 16738

(post=16737:date=Oct 10 2006, 12:08 PM:name=Lone)(Lone @ Oct 10 2006, 12:08 PM) 16737

(post=16732:date=Oct 10 2006, 04:18 AM:name=classeyham)(classeyham @ Oct 10 2006, 04:18 AM) 16732

Why on earth has she not had a daytime chance, even the weekend?

Maybe because she's rubbish and only good for the night shifts

[Lone]

Look At That Girl (Guy Mitchell) (53).... :excl: :excl:

Are You a former BBC-viewer? I think so. Tell Me What You Want, darling?? Classey......... :rolleyes:

Former BBC viewer? :huh: You mean we have to take sides to which news channel we support? LOL.

To be honest I probably do prefer the BBC to Sky, but generally I will watch most news channels (though of course FOX is the BIG exception to that).

What do I want? Hmm, probably Samantha Simmons everytime I tune in at the early hours

Gotta give credit to the ITV and the Beeb for supplying the tottie to Sky , cant beat them for picking out the talent.

It's a lot of fuss about an ex EMT weather girl dontcha think. LB was always

about third on the list looks wise.

Give me Sara Blizzard or Sarah Lee Barnet - a real pair of hotass babes.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:22 pm

Shining Star (Earth, Wind & Fire) (No. #1 US 1975)....

Gotta give credit to ITV and the BEEB. WHY?

It?s a lot of fuss about an ex-EMT weather girl. Lukwasa Burak was always about third on the list. Thanks a lot - but today she is number one at SKY NEWs Overnights

I never talk hotass babes. I never talk former weather-girls. Never heard about Sarah Lee Barnet or Sara Blizzard. For me they don?t exist..... :rolleyes:

I?ve talk about The Shining Star, Lukwesa Burak, as a presenter on SKY NEWS, day or night.Morning and afternoon...

Or the best female presenter since Linda Duberley 1991-93 ....She was very talented. So do Lukwesa Burak.

I didn?t know L.B. before april 06 - but since then she is storming at SN?s Overnights. Very charming, good looking, nice outfit, a big of make up, does wonders, I guess - but look at SNs other female

Everything is Beautiful (Ray Stevens, 1970) when we saw, looked and listen to Lukwesa Burak. If they do business, they already make teams for Lukwesa Burak/Allan King,/Helen Fospero - /Gillian Joseph, Lukwesa Burak/Paula Middlehurst AND Lukwesa Burak/Julie Etchingham... :rolleyes: The last idea is about The Shining Star(s).. ...Nice Sky Week to everybody.......classey.....

skyspy

Post by skyspy » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:03 am

Ray Stevens , thats more cheeseyham than classey.

He sang the Streak as well didnt he, another crazy fun song

Classey, you may never see Sara and Sarah Leigh but if you did you'd like them.

I'll dig out a photo .

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:46 pm

jonn0boy wrote:Well I am sure she will get the chance in the future, but I wouldn't bank on it.

jonn0boy - Are You A Sissyish? I am a Cheeseyham..(very good skyspy)..

xxx

Post by xxx » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:37 am

Am I a sissyish? Depends on what you mean by it

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:30 am

A half day before my autumn holiday, Sky News Overnight with always attractive and pretty, Lukwesa Burak. That?s the way it is....