Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
xxx

Post by xxx » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:14 am

Can you please explain what the point of your song titles are?

Lukwesa is good yes. Samantha Simmonds, not quite there.

Faye, I won't say anything for risk of being warned. I will stop at saying not a fan.

xxx

Post by xxx » Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:34 am

All that praise and you rank her as the fifth best on Sky. I'd love to see what you write about Julie Etchingham

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:19 am

jonn0boy wrote:Can you please explain what the point of your song titles are?

Lukwesa is good yes. Samantha Simmonds, not quite there.

Faye, I won't say anything for risk of being warned. I will stop at saying not a fan.

Yes, dear jonn0boy! The point of my song here - are: Lukwesa Burak is good, we know that. Samantha Simmonds, not always right - but I/We like here much, and she is also fab. About Faye Barker. 50/50, when she is together with Allan King or Eamonn Holmes, she is good. When she is alone - she is too shy - and we are not a fan of her.

But the best one is Lukwesa Burek, second Samantha Simmonds and third Faye Barker.... If you didn?t know "Baby I don?t care" with Transvision Vamp (up to Top # 3 in the UK 1989). It?s a song for people they just like very much or just a little bit.... Classey....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:11 pm

jonn0boy wrote:All that praise and you rank her as the fifth best on Sky. I'd love to see what you write about Julie Etchingham

Many times I voted for JULIE ETCHINGHAM from LEICESTER. Once it was near the Christmas. Another time - it was JAN 2006 - voted for the best female....

-It?s a long time ago, since I?ve voted for the best female presenter at SKY. Her name is....Julie Etchingham (with Sir Cliff Richard and Sir Rolf Harris). Surprise....?

But today I will take Lukwesa Burak right back Julie Etchingham, Paula Middelhurst, Mr. News alias Jeremy Thomson, Gillian Joseph and Helen Fospero - but just before Samantha Simmonds and "The Little Drummer Boy" Martin Stanford. That?s for sure.....Classey... :rolleyes:

xxx

Post by xxx » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:27 pm

The little drummer boy? lol.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:49 pm

jonn0boy wrote:The little drummer boy? lol.

Martin Stanford is not my little drummer boy - but everytime when he?s together with Julie Etchingham, he is stolen the whole newswall!!!! :ninja: And when he?s together with Gillian Joseph, he?s talkin?like James Rubin (Jamieboy... ) World Nuuuus Tonight......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:14 pm

classeyham wrote:(post=16708:date=Oct 8 2006, 12:11 AM:name=jonn0boy)(jonn0boy @ Oct 8 2006, 12:11 AM) 16708

The little drummer boy? lol.

Martin Stanford is not my little drummer boy - but everytime when he?s together with Julie Etchingham, he is stolen the whole newswall!!!! :ninja: And when he?s together with Gillian Joseph, he?s talkin?like James Rubin (Jamieboy... ) World Nuuuus Tonight......

(World News Tonight)....

Sky News could set up Martin Stanford with Kay Burley (Can?t take my eyes off you) (Andy Williams) (1968, CBS).... :tongue:

irxin

Post by irxin » Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:18 am

Glad to see others appreciate Lukwesa Burak, it is such a waste keeping her to the wee small hours. Why on earth has she not had a daytime chance, even the weekend?

xxx

Post by xxx » Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:07 am

As good as she is there are still far better presenters on Sky. Having said that I would like to see her do a day shift in the future.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:48 am

nd then I just thought a better name was Jude. A bit more country and western for me......

Anything with you - all-over- the-day. It dosn?t matter. You are sweet, have a nice voice, the fashion is on the top - and your make up is very brilliant. The best female presenter since Linda Duberley 1991-93....

.....If she can hold the top line for the rest of the year, she would like to take next years price: The Breakthrough for the channek 2006... :glare:

Except Julie Etchingham you are one of the best presenters.....

Lukwesa is a working class or two better than Botting, Burley, Dunkley - yeps - even better than Beckham.

...You are clever, strong and confident of victory. Take care of You....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:26 pm

jonn0boy wrote:As good as she is there are still far better presenters on Sky. Having said that I would like to see her do a day shift in the future.

Please, give Lukwesa Burak a fair chance at midday. This is not BBC. This is not Bush or Blair and World Snooker from Sheffield? This is SKY News! Why on earth has she not had a daytime chance, even the weekend? (thanks Irxin)...Give her Paula Middelhurst, Allan King, Chris Rodgers or Julie Etchingham.

From McCartney to Julian Lennon in 1968 (Apple) (The Billboard book of USA number one hits).

-I happened to driving out to see Cynthia Lennon. I think it was just after John and she had broken up, and I was quite mates with Julian. He?s a nice kid, Julian. And I was going in my car, singing this song - and it was just: -Hey Jules - don?t make me bad....Take a sad song and make it better.....And then i just thought, that Jude was a better name. A bit more country and western-song....

Hey Luk?don?t make it bad, Take a sad song and make it better, Remember to let her into your heart, Then you can start, to make it better......Hey, Luk?don?t be afraid, you were made to go out and get him, The minute you let him under your skin, Then you begin to make it better.......

Lone

Post by Lone » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:03 am

classeyham wrote:

Why on earth has she not had a daytime chance, even the weekend?

Maybe because she's rubbish and only good for the night shifts

[Lone]

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:06 pm

Lone wrote:(post=16732:date=Oct 10 2006, 04:18 AM:name=classeyham)(classeyham @ Oct 10 2006, 04:18 AM) 16732

[Lone]

Look At That Girl (Guy Mitchell) (53).... :excl: :excl:

Are You a former BBC-viewer? I think so. Tell Me What You Want, darling?? Classey......... :rolleyes:

xxx

Post by xxx » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:23 pm

Well I am sure she will get the chance in the future, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Lone

Post by Lone » Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:24 pm

classeyham wrote:(post=16737:date=Oct 10 2006, 12:08 PM:name=Lone)(Lone @ Oct 10 2006, 12:08 PM) 16737

(post=16732:date=Oct 10 2006, 04:18 AM:name=classeyham)(classeyham @ Oct 10 2006, 04:18 AM) 16732

[Lone]

Are You a former BBC-viewer? I think so. Tell Me What You Want, darling?? Classey......... :rolleyes:

Former BBC viewer? :huh: You mean we have to take sides to which news channel we support? LOL.

To be honest I probably do prefer the BBC to Sky, but generally I will watch most news channels (though of course FOX is the BIG exception to that).

What do I want? Hmm, probably Samantha Simmons everytime I tune in at the early hours

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:50 pm

Better The Devil, You Know (Kylie Minogue) (1990, PWL)....Former BBC viewer? You are welcome. LOL. To be honest, I am only dancing to Sky News. Especially the Overnights with a beauty and very sober presenter, Lukwesa Burak. I hate BBC and all the MOB. SN?s had also a great presenter, Julie Etchingham, she is always smiling, and every weekend Steve Dixon, Helen Morton and Paula Middelhurst do their best. And the wheather girl, Joanne Wheeler with the longest legs in the whole UK. Enjoy yourself, Lone! Better the Devil, You Know!!! Classey......

xxx

Post by xxx » Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:47 pm

Lukwesa Burak - Sober? So I should hope so.

Lone

Post by Lone » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:05 pm

classeyham wrote:Better The Devil, You Know (Kylie Minogue) (1990, PWL)....Former BBC viewer? You are welcome. LOL. To be honest, I am only dancing to Sky News. Especially the Overnights with a beauty and very sober presenter, Lukwesa Burak. I hate BBC and all the MOB. SN?s had also a great presenter, Julie Etchingham, she is always smiling, and every weekend Steve Dixon, Helen Morton and Paula Middelhurst do their best. And the wheather girl, Joanne Wheeler with the longest legs in the whole UK. Enjoy yourself, Lone! Better the Devil, You Know!!! Classey......

Agreed about Jo Wheeler

And my first preference for headlines is actually Euronews, I prefer BBC over Sky because the word 'Murdoch' alone is enough to put me off.

[Lone]

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:31 am

Wheeler goes to Hollywood...

Euronews is okay (Lone), but I prefer Sky News over BBC...

About Robert Murdoch (?) I don?t like him or his "money" - but "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" (Marvin Gaye) (1969 # 1 in the UK) (Talma Motown) that, he?s a impossible person...Have a nice SN`s week!......classey......

N.B. Jo Wheeler goes to Hollywood with her legs!

skyspy

Post by skyspy » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:48 pm

Lone wrote:(post=16738:date=Oct 10 2006, 01:53 PM:name=classeyham)(classeyham @ Oct 10 2006, 01:53 PM) 16738

(post=16737:date=Oct 10 2006, 12:08 PM:name=Lone)(Lone @ Oct 10 2006, 12:08 PM) 16737

(post=16732:date=Oct 10 2006, 04:18 AM:name=classeyham)(classeyham @ Oct 10 2006, 04:18 AM) 16732

[Lone]

Former BBC viewer? :huh: You mean we have to take sides to which news channel we support? LOL.

To be honest I probably do prefer the BBC to Sky, but generally I will watch most news channels (though of course FOX is the BIG exception to that).

What do I want? Hmm, probably Samantha Simmons everytime I tune in at the early hours

Gotta give credit to the ITV and the Beeb for supplying the tottie to Sky , cant beat them for picking out the talent.

It's a lot of fuss about an ex EMT weather girl dontcha think. LB was always

about third on the list looks wise.

Give me Sara Blizzard or Sarah Lee Barnet - a real pair of hotass babes.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:22 pm

Shining Star (Earth, Wind & Fire) (No. #1 US 1975)....

Gotta give credit to ITV and the BEEB. WHY?

It?s a lot of fuss about an ex-EMT weather girl. Lukwasa Burak was always about third on the list. Thanks a lot - but today she is number one at SKY NEWs Overnights

I never talk hotass babes. I never talk former weather-girls. Never heard about Sarah Lee Barnet or Sara Blizzard. For me they don?t exist..... :rolleyes:

I?ve talk about The Shining Star, Lukwesa Burak, as a presenter on SKY NEWS, day or night.Morning and afternoon...

Or the best female presenter since Linda Duberley 1991-93 ....She was very talented. So do Lukwesa Burak.

I didn?t know L.B. before april 06 - but since then she is storming at SN?s Overnights. Very charming, good looking, nice outfit, a big of make up, does wonders, I guess - but look at SNs other female

Everything is Beautiful (Ray Stevens, 1970) when we saw, looked and listen to Lukwesa Burak. If they do business, they already make teams for Lukwesa Burak/Allan King,/Helen Fospero - /Gillian Joseph, Lukwesa Burak/Paula Middlehurst AND Lukwesa Burak/Julie Etchingham... :rolleyes: The last idea is about The Shining Star(s).. ...Nice Sky Week to everybody.......classey.....

skyspy

Post by skyspy » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:03 am

Ray Stevens , thats more cheeseyham than classey.

He sang the Streak as well didnt he, another crazy fun song

Classey, you may never see Sara and Sarah Leigh but if you did you'd like them.

I'll dig out a photo .

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:46 pm

jonn0boy wrote:Well I am sure she will get the chance in the future, but I wouldn't bank on it.

jonn0boy - Are You A Sissyish? I am a Cheeseyham..(very good skyspy)..

xxx

Post by xxx » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:37 am

Am I a sissyish? Depends on what you mean by it

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:30 am

A half day before my autumn holiday, Sky News Overnight with always attractive and pretty, Lukwesa Burak. That?s the way it is....