Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:06 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:Cool,you can stay up all night and watch her, Ill get up and watch when the decent presenters come on later...Ha, ha, Guv - I understand what you are saying...but.....Friendly classeyham....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:41 pm

Tomorrow`s Girls..Another two of Sky News best female presenters right now. Days/Tonights/Overnights......

Gillian Joseph and new fashion style woman - Faye Barker. Together with Lukwesa Burak and Emma Crosby they are four of tomorrow`s girls......

......Friendly classeyham...

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:28 am

Good Girl Gone Back!What a nice monday morning. Good Girl Gone Bad. Maria Sharapova won Acura Classic over Patty Schnyder 6-2, 3-6, 6-0. (WTA tennis). Rihanna is out next week in UK with "Don?t Stop The Music" the follow up to "Umbrella" and Lukwesa Burak is back again overnight. With beauty and pretty fashion! She is good looking.....Nam Nam......

Friendly classyham & Co.

irxin

Post by irxin » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:07 am

Luckwesa only two shifts again this week, that funny man in my bedroom again tonight - turned off

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:14 am

irxin wrote:Luckwesa only two shifts again this week, that funny man in my bedroom again tonight - turned offThat?s The Way It Is - Sometimes....irxin.....

Friendly classeyham.....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:24 am

classeyham wrote:Good Girl Gone Back!

What a nice monday morning. Good Girl Gone Bad. Maria Sharapova won Acura Classic over Patty Schnyder 6-2, 3-6, 6-0. (WTA tennis). Rihanna is out next week in UK with "Don?t Stop The Music" the follow up to "Umbrella" and Lukwesa Burak is back again overnight. With beauty and pretty fashion! She is good looking.....Nam Nam......

Friendly classyham & Co.Good Girl Gone Bad!One more time: What a nice monday morning. Good Girl Gone Bad. Maria Sharapova defeat Patty Schnyder in the final Acura Classic (WTA-tennis) 6-2, 3-6, 6-0. Rihanna is out next week in UK with the follow up single from "Umbrella". It is "Shut Up And Drive" and Lukwesa Burak is back again overnights with beauty and pretty fashion. She is good looking and very sharp.....(danish)...Nam, Nam..So sorry. Friendly classeyham.....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:33 pm

irxin wrote:Luckwesa only two shifts again this week, that funny man in my bedroom again tonight - turned off

......Sky?s early morning team today 10/8 -07 was......Mark Longhurst, Lukwesa Burak and Charlie Thomas. Now it is Paula Middlehurst and Steve Dixon.

Friendly classeyham....

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:05 pm

She still cant read an autocue

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:24 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:She still cant read an autocue...When I saw her, Lukwesa could do it - as usual - very well. She was better than.... Friendly classeyham....

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:54 pm

Well it would seem, due to the lack of airtime she gets, that her bosses dont rate her to highly

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:24 am

guvnorgaz wrote:Well it would seem, due to the lack of airtime she gets, that her bosses dont rate her to highlyThe More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get!

You are not friendly anymore. The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. Look at Lukwesa Burak - but you don?t listen to her. And you don?t like her. And now we are in front again before Colin Brazier. This is not a fair choice, but lets take 40 pages more, if you can hold the line. I dont think so. "You and your bosses...." You are not her boss, I am not her boss. Okay Mr. Guvnorgaz! Do you understand, if I am saying: Lukwesa Rocks before the most of the female group on SN. With or without the bosses......No, I dont think so....But I?ve told you before: Every loser wins.......and I can?t stop...........Friendly Classeyham. [/b]

irxin

Post by irxin » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:14 pm

Back with an evening slot today, nothing new happening so doubt she will have to do much more than the autocue.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:20 pm

classeyham wrote:guvnorgaz wrote:Well it would seem, due to the lack of airtime she gets, that her bosses dont rate her to highly

The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get!

You are not friendly anymore. The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. Look at Lukwesa Burak - but you don?t listen to her. And you don?t like her. And now we are in front again before Colin Brazier. This is not a fair choice, but lets take 40 pages more, if you can hold the line. I dont think so. "You and your bosses...." You are not her boss, I am not her boss. Okay Mr. Guvnorgaz! Do you understand, if I am saying: Lukwesa Rocks before the most of the female group on SN. With or without the bosses......No, I dont think so....But I?ve told you before: Every loser wins.......and I can?t stop....

.......Friendly Classeyham. [/b]44 pages of you acting like a love sick schoolboy. Do we really need so many pages of drivel just to say 'I thinks she is great' ?If anyone can translate the above Classey post for me I would be grateful

Lone

Post by Lone » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:36 am

guvnorgaz wrote:classeyham wrote:guvnorgaz wrote:Well it would seem, due to the lack of airtime she gets, that her bosses dont rate her to highly

You are not friendly anymore. The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. Look at Lukwesa Burak - but you don?t listen to her. And you don?t like her. And now we are in front again before Colin Brazier. This is not a fair choice, but lets take 40 pages more, if you can hold the line. I dont think so. "You and your bosses...." You are not her boss, I am not her boss. Okay Mr. Guvnorgaz! Do you understand, if I am saying: Lukwesa Rocks before the most of the female group on SN. With or without the bosses......No, I dont think so....But I?ve told you before: Every loser wins.......and I can?t stop....

.......Friendly Classeyham. [/b]

44 pages of you acting like a love sick schoolboy. Do we really need so many pages of drivel just to say 'I thinks she is great' ?

If anyone can translate the above Classey post for me I would be gratefulI think what Classey really means is:"" I want you to keep this up so I can keep replying and hence have this thread stay ahead of the Colin Brazier thread ""That's about as much as I can decipher

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:44 am

guvnorgaz wrote:classeyham wrote:guvnorgaz wrote:Well it would seem, due to the lack of airtime she gets, that her bosses dont rate her to highly

44 pages of you acting like a love sick schoolboy. Do we really need so many pages of drivel just to say 'I thinks she is great' ?

If anyone can translate the above Classey post for me I would be gratefulYou can translate it yourself and also enjoy yourself. You can finish right here!. The (w)hole saturday evening Lukwesa was fantastic, sweet and great. Alone or together with Steve Dixon. She could talk, she could interwiew to the left and to the right. Lukwesa is gold right now. Friendly classeyham....

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:47 am

Mindless drivel, all the way from Denmark

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:11 pm

Lone wrote:guvnorgaz wrote:classeyham wrote:guvnorgaz wrote:Well it would seem, due to the lack of airtime she gets, that her bosses dont rate her to highly

You are not friendly anymore. The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get. Look at Lukwesa Burak - but you don?t listen to her. And you don?t like her. And now we are in front again before Colin Brazier. Do you understand, if I am saying: Lukwesa Rocks before the most of the female group on SN. With or without the bosses......No, I dont think so....But I?ve told you before: Every loser wins.......and I can?t stop....

.......Friendly Classeyham. [/b]

If anyone can translate the above Classey post for me I would be gratefulI think what Classey really means is:"" I want you to keep this up so I can keep replying and hence have this thread stay ahead of the Colin Brazier thread ""

Sorry, Lone - it is not so. Lukwesa Burak is my story. I dont care about Colin Brazier - he is great off course - but he is NOT my story. What I am saying is, because Guv don?t listen to Lukwesa Burak or look at her - he always wrote an answer with negative shi*t and call her very bad things. So far he doing that, so far I am here as "defender" - because she is very talented and great! If the negative from Mr. Guvnergaz would stop, I will do the same - but will he punk Lukwesa again and again, I?ll come back again and hit him (verbalt) verbalt! ........Friendly classeyham......Friendly classeyham... P.S. Brazier can easily get back on the top

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:23 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:Mindless drivel, all the way from DenmarkJa, hele vejen fra Danmark af - og vi er enige om, at Lukwesa Rocks, Guvnorgaz? Nice weekend to you. Friendly classeyham.....

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:32 am

Lack of airtime ? She 's been on for 12 hours this weekend ! Maybe she was just on her summer vacation up to now. Anyway, great to see her and those dimples back again.

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:07 pm

Just read this article. Page 16.

http://www.le.ac.uk/alumni/downloads/NE ... 007.pdf>Am I the only one that's noticed that organisations are looking at someone they all seem to be talking about....'the so-called' Role Model for the Black Community we keeping hearing about - grit, determination and hard worker moving on in life, and sounds like she champions The Sciences.Talk about it being offered on a plate!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:09 pm

A Night in White Satin..You are F-A-B Lukwesa Burak - again. It was a night in white satin. With a high level!

.....Friendly classeyham......N(ota)B(ene) (efterskrift): So sorry techno_surfer. I am still a white danish male journalist/reporter with wife and two big children. I can not answer your last post, but working still this morning with my job. See you....

TV Newsroom

Post by TV Newsroom » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:40 am

Post Deleted. They were way of topic.

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:34 pm

Hear hear....read some nasty unsavoury comments on this thread, which is totally uncalled for and sometimes have nothing to do with thread itself.

DDP

Post by DDP » Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:27 pm

There's a point to this thread?

irxin

Post by irxin » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:34 pm

The lovely smile and dimples are on now with Chris Roberts