Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
crazyfj

Post by crazyfj » Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:10 pm

it just goes to show you how people see things differently:-

i watched Luckwesa yesterday and thought she was awlful, messing her lines a lot

Orla Chennaoiu & Samantha Simmonds are far better presenters

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:45 am

crazyfj wrote:it just goes to show you how people see things differently:-

i watched Luckwesa yesterday and thought she was awlful, messing her lines a lot

Never Too Late...

"Det er fuldst?ndigt korrekt, hvad du skriver her", crazyfj......First we have the best....Lukwesa Burak....then Samantha Simmonds and third......Faye Barker.....Finally the rest......Orla Chennaoiu & Co. But Orla is better as a reporter.....Nice week with Sky News to you and other viewers.........Friendly Classeyham.....

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:26 pm

crazyfj wrote:it just goes to show you how people see things differently:-

There's nothing wrong with Orla or Samantha, they just don't seem to have that something extra that Lukwesa brings to the screen. It jumps out at you, and you just want to keep watching her, looking at her face, her eyes - she seems so open, as if she's actually talking to you, and not just reading.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:01 pm

Baby Faye

Lukwesa Burak is still the best female presenter at Sky - but Baby Faye Barker with her brand new make up is coming up to number # 2 at the top. She is very relax, and she had a good voice - maybe they will give her another chance on a day shift in the summertime.

Samantha Simmonds is also fine at the day.... The three best young presenters plus Emma Crosby right now. Enjoy it ladies!......Friendly Classeyham........

DRL

Post by DRL » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:12 pm

classeyham wrote:Baby Faye

Lukwesa Burak is still the best female presenter at Sky - but Baby Faye Barker with her brand new make up is coming up to number # 2 at the top.....Friendly Classeyham........

Classeyham: How can you say that and forget Paula M? She was on great form this morning alongside Martin Stanford; two of the all-time Sky greats on together in a combination we don't see very often. They really work well together: real professionals!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:24 am

DRL wrote:
classeyham wrote:Baby Faye

Lukwesa Burak is still ..........

Classeyham: How can you say that and forget Paula M? She was on great form this morning alongside Martin Stanford; two of the all-time Sky greats on together in a combination we don't see very often. They really work well together: real professionals!

Things can only get better...

Yes or No - DRL.

Paula Middlehurst is one of the best female presenters on Sky News. But she is not members of the "young theme" anymore. I mean: I had seen her the last ten years, and Paula is excellent!

If we are talkin? male presenters...They are all professionals on SN. Martin Stanford is not really my type. I prefer Jeremy Thompson, Allan King, Mark Longhurst, Adam Boulton and Steve Dixon.

Maybe I am wrong here, but things can only get(ting) better.....

....Friendly Classeyham....

irxin

Post by irxin » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:27 pm

Lukwesa has not been on nights all week so presumably she will be on the evening shift again Sat/Sun - fingers crossed.

Lisa Dowd is a very good choice tonight better than that weird fella trying to get into my bedroom all week - I have been turning off and listening to the radio.

irxin

Post by irxin » Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:38 am

irxin wrote:Lukwesa has not been on nights all week so presumably she will be on the evening shift again Sat/Sun - fingers crossed.

Lisa Dowd is a very good choice tonight better than that weird fella trying to get into my bedroom all week - I have been turning off and listening to the radio.

No Luckwesa today, obviously my crossed fingers did not work!

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:21 pm

irxin wrote:
irxin wrote:Lukwesa has not been on nights all week so presumably she will be on the evening shift again Sat/Sun - fingers crossed.

No Luckwesa today, obviously my crossed fingers did not work!

Mmmm, I waited all weekend. Don't think I've ever watched so much news!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:33 pm

Goodbye Luk`- Hello Samantha

Sorry - I have not seen SNs the last two weeks, (working), but I?ve understand, that Lukwesa got some kind of summer holiday right now. I have 23 days holiday (myself) from tomorrow, but I have seen Samantha Simmonds this night. She is not bad. No, she is very charmed as/like Lukwesa Burak and Faye Barker. It is a very high level for all of these three female presenters. Nice holiday to all of them. And other members/viewers of the pack.....

Friendly Classeyham.......