Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news networks and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:42 am

irxin wrote:Lukwesa on at 18:00 today, Saturday. On with Steve and she is talking to Restock so not just to read the news.

Hope it is permanent although there as been a strange fellow in my bedroom a few nights this week so letting her do days does have its disadvantages.

Isnt he a presenter on Sky Travel?

markyboy26

Post by markyboy26 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:03 am

she is on now (1823) with steve d. give her her own show asap. She looks the business.

me

Post by me » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:23 am

Yes It is Jonas Hurst from The Thomas Cook channel.Is everyone on Holiday this week or is he going to be a permament slot

irxin

Post by irxin » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:04 pm

Well done Sky, looks like they have left Luckwesa on her own - presumably she will do the papers, I bet that will be good.Have only watched bits tonight but she seemed perfect.Poor classy, looks like he has missed her

irxin

Post by irxin » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:17 pm

Luckwesa did very well indeed, have been saying for months she deserved a better time slot - I can't imagine that Sky will not give her more she seemed perfect even with the papers.She did give us the biggest smile of the evening as she finished, perhaps releif.To compete the evening another perfect diction and appearance - Orla Chennaoui on nights.Thank you Sky

markyboy26

Post by markyboy26 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:17 pm

Lukwesa is on with Steve D now. Give her 6-9pm and bring her i gradually.

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:00 pm

Lukwesa is on again this evening. I hope the paper review is as good as the one last night. Finally we got the chance to see her real character come through. I haven't seen it since she co-presented East Midlands Today with Dominic Heale. They really sparked off each other. Lukwesa and Eammon - now that really would be something worth watching !

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:34 pm

Some Girls.....Finally back from Cannes, France and Italy (an a screeming week in Helsingfors, (Eurovision Song Contest 2007). Looking at smiling and pretty Lukwesa Burak (she is absolute no. # 1 but also credit to Steve Dixon - A very good pair under the sunny afternoon at Sky News.....Lukwesa and Mark Longhurst, Lukwesa and Steve Dixon or Lukwesa and Eamonn with two x nn in Eamonn Holmes - it?s all the same with the three gentlemen to me.

.....But no credit to Orla Chennaoiu (I saw a videotape earlier this afternoon with her from last night). She looks like a...too much Cannes or Moulin Rouge. I don?t like her ear-rings, too. Normally Orla is very pretty and also sober.....Sorry Orla, you were not a Lukwesa Burak last night...Some Girls!.

.......Classeyham and Friends...

irxin

Post by irxin » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:06 pm

Lukwesa did the papers very well tonight, her smile was there all the time -She must have proved herself this weekend.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:30 pm

Faye and the Fashion...Long time ago I had listen to Faye Barker (3 wks.). She had a very good voice tonight. Sometimes she had a problem with her fashion. Sad Song - but not tonight!

She smiled and talked like a "practised ratcatcher" - and her make up were perfect, and her clothes, too. Tonight, both my wife and I understand, that she once was first woman on Five News - Welcome to the hottest Celebrity TV Babe Forum.....Great Faye....To irxin: Also Lukwesa Burak did the papers well tonight (she is constantly looking after number one..) - her smile was all the time - she must have prove herself.......Maybe home with her husband and child?

Then we only have the last of the three talented women from Sky News, Samantha Simmonds. ........Classeyham & Friends......