Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news networks and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:29 am

So you keep saying, over and over again. You are without doubt the most boring man in Denmark

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:27 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:So you keep saying, over and over again. You are without doubt the most boring man in DenmarkBoring in DK and in UKMaybe you are right Mr. Guvnorgaz. Boring in DK and you - boring in UK. I think......

The last two weeks (nights) belongs to......sweet Samantha Simmonds. No doubt. Hope you agree.....Its all the same to an american dane!

.....Classeyham & Friends....N(ota) B(ene) (Dette her er en efterskrift): Have a good week to all Sky News viewers. Also Mr. Guvnorgaz of course...I like Gillian Joseph and Julie Etchingham & Eamonn Holmes, Steve Dixon & Mark Longhurst, too. And the very best weather "girl", Isobel Lang - but I am sure, you don?t care....

cymru05

Post by cymru05 » Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:31 am

you could not be more wrong it has to be paula middlehurst

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:19 am

Is this why we haven't seen Lukwesa for a while.? Travelliing through Africa.http://www.weekendpost.co.za/main/2007/ ... main/2007/ ... 032007.htm

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:26 pm

techno_surfer wrote:Is this why we haven't seen Lukwesa for a while.? Travelliing through Africa.

http://www.weekendpost.co.za/main/2007/ ... main/2007/ ... 032007.htmWe are the WorldClasseyhamOne former newspaper-friend (a woman from London) told me two wks. ago, that Lukwesa Burak was in Southern Africa right now as a presenter for SN.

But when she is in Africa - I still enjoy SN?s Tonight - especially sweet and quiet Samantha Simmonds, Faye Barker, Ursula Errington and Sasha Q.

Can anybody help me with a Q? Is UE a younger sister to former-Sky News reporter, Juliet Errington. She worked two/three years ago in weekends and in the night? BTW: Thanks. ! And thank you to techno_surfer.... You are still a friend!PostScriptum: I also like Helen Fospero, Paula Middelhurst, Alan King, Steve Dixon and lovely Isobel Lang....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:46 pm

What´s Up!Coming back from Southern Africa I´ll ask you, Lukwesa: What have you on your left handwrist right under your jacket?

Is it a birthmark? Or is it a small tattoo? I have never seen it before. Everytime you show(ed) the viewers different morning-papers, we could see it clearly. Have any looked at the same last night???

As a presenter on Sky News overnight, you can take it easy.

Samanta Simmonds is so quiet and sweet right now, but not with extra strong colour and make up - not a paint-box and her true blue-dress - so I guess it will take you a month or six weeks before you are back at normal level.

Also Faye Barker (the totally colourless presenter) is better than before christmas. Ursula Errington and Sasha Q. have both glowing colours. To all five pretty womans: Have a nice week with Sky News. ....Classeyham.....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:40 pm

Burning UpSorry! It could also be a burn/damage by fire from a furnace. I didn´t hope so. .....Classeyham..........

del

Post by del » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:31 pm

Lukwesa is on Sunrise this morning, presenting the news-round-up.There you go, Lukwesa has got her chance.

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:46 pm

Noooooooo!!!!I can't believe i missed her. When's she on again - will make sure to tune in.Did she do alright? Bet she did.Arghhhhhhh!

del

Post by del » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:50 pm

I don't know when she is on again, and I only caught about 5 minutes of her.