Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:48 am

guvnorgaz wrote:You sound just like your husband!

I don?t hope so. Remember we have been married for 19 years and have two children (18 and 16). I know, he is a big fan of you here - because we always talk about "guvnorgaz" post/reply and your "commentary." No, he is in Hollywood. To speak film (movies), interviews ,showbiz, music and politics. It?s his 12th Oscar since 1994. He is back Tuesday - and I "don?t" like to be a guest in my mans TV Newsroom/Forum. ...Sincerely Mrs. Classeyham.

irxin

Post by irxin » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:12 pm

Lukwesa and Jo together tonight . . .ideal.

I do not understand how sky book their presenters, samantha was on for hours today - an ideal time to give Lukwesa a chance.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:54 am

Give her a chance or two

Sorry, I haven?t seen Sky and Samantha Simmonds the last week - but if she only was for hours, Irxin, maybe it was better to give Lukwesa Burak a chance or two - but if she works four nights (01.00 - 07.00) UK-time every single week, and Samantha is going well done (that?s my opinion) - it?s difficult, because Lukwesa have a little child and maybe don?t want a day shift the next three month....... But - as I told you right here: I havn?t seen Sky for a long time......Friend & Classeyham.....

DDP

Post by DDP » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:08 pm

...and the baby Jesus wept

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:19 pm

DDP wrote:...and the baby Jesus wept

Oh Baby

Hi DDP. Long time ago - but Baby Now That I`ve Found You: What do you want to make those eyes at me for? Friendly Classeyham...

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:55 pm

techno_surfer wrote:....and neither do I believe that simply because she's working overnights is she or many of the other Presenters working these hours mean they are 'crap'. Late viewers of the news and World news viewers are no less appreciative of receiving their news than those watching during the day light hours.

Ladies Night

Relax techno_surfer. This newsforum(s) is for everybody, and we all know it - people are not identical, we know it too - so take care...

Because people are working nights/overnights they are not "c*ap". "About" late viewers of the news and World News Tonight viewers are no less appreciative of receiving their news than those watching during the day light hours: Well, it dosn?t matter.

To be honest: I don?t care!

Right now SN?s overnights is, yes - Ladies Night - and if I have more time, I would take it with my family and only watching some of Tonights news and maybe the headlines from 11.00 to 22.00. Enjoy Yourself. See you........Friendly Classeyham....

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:18 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:28 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Voice in the Wilderness?

Hello Mr. Guvnorgaz. Are you sick? Or are your Voice in the Wilderness?...Friendly Classeyham......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:14 am

The Fab Four

Personally speaking - back from 4 days and nights in London (working in ShowBiz), I think:

The young teams overnight at Sky News: Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simmonds, Faye Barker (this night/morning) and Sasha Quari is still keeping the flag very high at SN?s, especially Sky World News every morning. The future and Fab Four are Great Stuff. Also for me....Go on pretty Ladies.....

....Friendly Classeyham......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:17 pm

News - All Night Long

After a hard weekend (only three days working here) we are looking on Lukwesa Burak at Sky News Tonight. She is a nice and pretty good presenter with a beauty face. And - every night - with a very nice dress. Her voice is correct and quiet. Well done.

The night-team can also be praised around the other days in the week with Faye Barker, Samantha Simmonds, Sasha Q. & Co.

........Classeyham & Friends.....