Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:11 pm

Hot In The City..

Just looking 75 min. this morning/overnight, but this is Lukwesa Burak - one of the best young female presenters, Sky have for many year. Right now we have a lot of snow in Copenhagen, but when I looked at L.B., there is "Hot In The City". Great Stuff!

Friend and Classeyham!!!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:15 pm

Wrong Volapyk...

Sorry about that: There are...."Hot In The City"........Classey.....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:36 pm

Weak start - better now...

If you are watching SN?s Overnight and looked at Sasha Quari, she has a weak start, but now she is better (40 pct.). Of course not like the best one, Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simmonds and Faye Barker - but she is working much more with her job as presenter...Friend and Classeyham....

NotaBene. Another Q? About Sky Sunrise: Charlotte Hawkins and (I haven?t seen Lorna Dunkley this year) it?s (my opinion) 50/50 for both presenters - but, as I say - I haven?t seen so much in january.....so I am very...

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:16 am

A Top-5 presenter at Sky..

Very nice and "warm welcome" again from Lukwesa Burak overnights at SN?s tonight. She?s one of the best Top-5 female presenters right now at Sky News!

I can?t support her so much anymore before the Oscars, because I?m reporter myself in another country. But she do it very exellent herself and her overnights team, too.....

Also Sky male has a Top-5 presenters: So Lukwesa; take care in the future - I know, you will - as always. Happy weekend with the best channel, days and overnights - Sky News.

......Friend and Classeyham........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:06 am

Shining Star

Lukwesa Burak - this overnight you are a Shining Star (SN). It?s only Helen Fospero and Paula Middlehurst with a little bit of more routine (work) - and Mr. News, Jeremy Thompson, Steve Dixon & Allan King. They can follow you - but you are outstanding as presenter. No Doubt! Also Samantha Simmonds in fine... :rolleyes:

In DK every people talking about another Oscar to danish film/movies in the Kodak Theatre, L.A. later this month. No! I don?t think so. And even the director, Susanne Bier, says: NO! Of course.

But you are the big future at Sky. Once again. To all viewers: A very good weekend with the best channel, Sky News. Enjoy that........... ^_^

Friend and Classeyham and co......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:39 pm

Still going strong..

Are you still awake....?

-Yes, tonight...and it is beauty Lukwesa Burak!

Is she the best cracker....?

-I think so......and she is still going strong...... :rolleyes:

......Friendly Classeyham....

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:31 pm

I think we get that you like her, no need to bang on about it every time she has been on TV

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:42 am

guvnorgaz wrote:I think we get that you like her, no need to bang on about it every time she has been on TV

Love Don?t Live Here Anymore

Maybe or maybe NOT. I am sure, you "prefer" Kay Burley and Colin Brazier a little bit more than..... Lukwesa Burek?

So.....Love Don?t Live Here Anymore...... :mellow:

....Friendly Classeyham....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:20 pm

The Voice

Great stuff, Lukwesa Burak! With that voice - you had catch a big winter-cold - so it was very brave of you to take the Sky News the whole night. Or as I wrote last night: You are still-going-strong. ...Fab!.....Friend and Classeyham.... :rolleyes:

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:57 am

I'd love to know what's behind that twinkle in her eye....and ahhhh! those dimples. I could happily drown a happy old man in those dimples!

I thought 'The Voice' was rather sexy to wake up to this morning actually.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:12 pm

It was Rod Stewart

Hi again techno_surfer. Long time ago! I can not follow you with twinkle, dimples and a drown of a happily old man in those dimples...sorry about that.....it is not Lukwesa.......

But nice to hear, that "The Voice" was rather sexy again on monday morning. I was in Berlin to look at Berliner Film Festival 2007 - and next up for me as a reporter/journalist: The Oscars in L.A (The Kodak Teatre) next friday, saturday, sunday and monday. Lets hope for more success for - at least - english actress and film-makers!

Back to Lukwesa: Hope she did not look-a-like Rod Stewart next time, I see her at Sky News. Happy weekend to all of you from Classeyham.... . And to all other viewers!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:35 pm

World News Tonight

Btw: I saw Sky World Tonight plus the frontpapers and Showbiz this morning with (now she is...?) Sashsa Qadri. She did another big efford like mostly of the other young woman/team.

It wasn?t bad and reminds me of great Lukwesa Burak nearly one year ago.... ....Classeyham...

Okay, okay, okay....enjoy Julie Etchingham, Colin Brazier, Helen Fospero and Gillian Joseph!

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:55 pm

Lukwesa Burak is awful, she talks to fast, makes loads of mistakes and its obvious why she is stuck on the late night slot, hardly anyone watches so it doesnt matter that she is crap, thats why she never does any day shifts

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:17 am

Take a break Guvnorgaz

It?s your opinion - but I am sure, that especially Lukwesa Burak and Sky News don?t care - and of course I, too! :angry:

Lukwesa is much better than 1) Anna Botting, 2) Anna Jones, 3) Kay Burley, 4) Lorna Dunkley, 5) Faye Barker and some few other presenters!

But since you wrote this nonsence - you must have it awfull yourself. The most of your post/reply here is totally cr*p, I think....

Lukwesa is so easy to understand. She makes not a loads of mistakes - and she smiles every hour. She is charming and very talented - and she is also so clever. She have personality.... Have you ever seen her from 00.00 to 00.06 UK time in a row??? I don?t think so......

Maybe she didn?t want a day shift the next three month, because she had a little child (three or four years old). Maybe she will doing it in the last year of 2007 - and she?s not Blonde - so Mr. Guvnorgaz. Take a big break. Do us all a favour and taking six month too. I know, you had fans between the viewers. So Do I - but when you post some stupid bulls*it - take please a big break. Thanks. (I am sure, you don?t care, too, but remember it please)......no, this is not cr*p!

NotaBene: I would also like to see Anna Botting, Anna Jones and Kay Burley doing a night shift after April the 1st 2007 - but, you know - it is not possible idea!!!

Friend and Classeyham.......... -_-

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:50 am

Lukwesa royalty glows on Sky News...

correct(ed)

Hard To say I am Sorry........

In the last post, I wrote: Have you ever seen Lukwesa from 00.00 to 00.06 in a row? Of course NOT!

The right Q : Have you ever seen Lukwesa from 00.00 to 06.00 UK time. Or 01.00 to 07.00 CET in a row. I don?t think so...Sorry about that. Friendly Classeyham..........

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:58 pm

I am assuming you are a SN employee...Well it is an interesting point to note that you and SN hold us late night viewers (and the rest of the world viewers) in such high regard, or maybe it just comes down to the simple point that you do not know talent when you see it. Did anyone see the article by ex-SN-Head Nik Pollard in the Independant? A sad state of affairs if his assessment of the lack of diversity in your newsroom and on our screens is true.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:37 pm

classeyham wrote:Take a break Guvnorgaz

It?s your opinion - but I am sure, that especially Lukwesa Burak and Sky News don?t care - and of course I, too! :angry:

Lukwesa is much better than 1) Anna Botting, 2) Anna Jones, 3) Kay Burley, 4) Lorna Dunkley, 5) Faye Barker and some few other presenters!

But since you wrote this nonsence - you must have it awfull yourself. The most of your post/reply here is totally cr*p, I think....

Lukwesa is so easy to understand. She makes not a loads of mistakes - and she smiles every hour. She is charming and very talented - and she is also so clever. She have personality.... Have you ever seen her from 00.00 to 00.06 UK time in a row??? I don?t think so......

Maybe she didn?t want a day shift the next three month, because she had a little child (three or four years old). Maybe she will doing it in the last year of 2007 - and she?s not Blonde - so Mr. Guvnorgaz. Take a big break. Do us all a favour and taking six month too. I know, you had fans between the viewers. So Do I - but when you post some stupid bulls*it - take please a big break. Thanks. (I am sure, you don?t care, too, but remember it please)......no, this is not cr*p!

NotaBene: I would also like to see Anna Botting, Anna Jones and Kay Burley doing a night shift after April the 1st 2007 - but, you know - it is not possible idea!!!

Friend and Classeyham.......... -_-

Thats right, its my opinion and I am entitled to it, we have all had to put up with 25pages of absolute shite from you saying the same stuff day after day so you can shut up and take in someone elses opinion for a change.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:33 pm

A difficult cage

Hi dear techno_surfer. I try to understand what you are writing here. It is difficult. Especially that SN hold up late night viewers and the rest of the viewers in such a high regard or maybe it just comes down to the simple point that you do not know talent when you see it.

A sad state of affairs in his (former SN boss, Nick Pollard, in the Independant today) I assessment of the look of diversity in your newsroom and our sreeen is true it just comes down to the simple point that you do not know talent.

I haven?t seen Nick Pollards interview today in the Independant - so for me it is a very difficult cage......and I am not sure I got it (100 pct.) again!!!

But I can wait until next SN?s overnight with Lukwesa Burak tonight or friday night. Maybe she had some kind of loosening???

Why didn?t you have a comment(ary) about the great Lukwesa Burak as Sky News presenter? I think she is still great and the best female presenter since Linda Duberley 1990-93....(For or against her?). And her young team??? At last: Sorry - but I am think, I got this "different cage" (only 75 pct.) but if you wrote it one more time - maybe you can write it much more easily. Then I think, I got the most of it .......

.......Friend & Classeyham......

NotaBene: I also need Montyzam, Irxin and Greekbugger. and Mude........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:22 pm

I can?t stand it...

A lot of viewers playing supporters

Hello Mr. Guvnorgaz! I can?t stand it right now!

As long the fans and the viewers will support Kay Burley (skating) and Colin Brazier (a normal presenter with some humor) I will support Lukwesa Burak 100 procent. She is better than many of the female presenters at Sky News - and you know that, eks. Faye Barker, Samantha Simmonds, Kay Burley and Anna Botting and a lot of the presenters from morning to late afternoon.

Well. If they stopped for Kay Burley and Colin Brazier, I would like to do the same with Lukwesa Burak - even she is the best female presenters since Linda Duberley 1990-1993 for Sky News.

Both Colin Brazier and Lukwesa Burak are talented and funny people. I can?t see nothing about Kay Burley as a presenter/reporter anymore. And I am sure - you are in the same position....

So when they finish with Colin Brazier and Kay Burley - you got my word - I?ll finish my "support" with Lukwesa Burak. Not before. Hope you?ll understand it a little bit longer.... .....Friend & Classeyham............

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:54 pm

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Has he finished yet?

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:45 pm

Somewhere in my heart

After SN?s overnight this week - middle of the road - we are many viewers in Europe and around the world (World News Tonight) there are looking after the new star and beauty presenter, Lukwesa Burak. SN?s tonight is okay without her - but a lot better with Mrs. Burak, who gives the feeling "Somewhere in my heart" to the viewers.

I hope Lukwesa already is on the air thursday night or latest on friday night. Right now she is one of the best presenters - her style and personality - at Sky News (male or female). And I am not the only one viewer to look at her around the world........

Friend & Classeyham..........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:25 pm

All Night Long

For the first time in months Sky News overnight wasn?t so good as ever this week! Sorry!

My friends told my, that mondays presenter, Samantha Simmonds was very, very sleepy and NOT in form when she read the news (I was in Berlin myself to Berliner Film Festival 2007 saturday - monday) - but Sam wasn?t in the "mood" for dancing, they later told me.

Thuesday and Wednesday the young Sasha Quadri tried her best - but she wasn?t at the top and I fall/fell In Dreams as I only do when Kay Burley, Anna Botting, Martin Stanford and Anna Walker looking at the big television.... Sorry again.

Finally Tonight it was my favorite, Lukwesa Burak. She was better than the most of the members of SNs - but maybe not real the same as ever. She have always a very high level - but tonight I missed it sometimes.

Maybe I also was very tired because I had been worked for 45-50 hours (X 2) the last two wks. And the next one will not be better at the Oscars in Hollywood ...Summa Sumarum: It was All Night Long!

Lukwesa, you do it well, not at your best, but I hope you take revenge the rest of the week. Normal(ly) I prefer you as one of the five best presenters at SN?s. Good night and sleep tight.......Classeyham...... :huh:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:45 am

You wear it well

This post could maybe be one of the last from me to you. (It is only about Kay Burley (skating) and Colin Brazier). They both have a lots (too many post/reply) in this fine TV Forum. But you wear it well, Lukwesa Burak. Tonight is yours).... :rolleyes:

I can support you for the next 10 days of course - so let us see. You are great. The same I must see about Colin Brazier...

But never mind. This old heart of mine (?)....Q.:Why are you writing at your left arm??? I never seen Helen Morton or Paula Middlehurst do that! Take care, Lukwesa. You are a very great presenter at Sky News. I never ever hear from techno_ surfer (supporting you), Irxin and Montyzam anymore - but I have a deal/no deal with Mr. Guvnorgaz. He can write a very good post, too, with a big punchline. zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

.........All the best luck to you, Lukwesa........Friend & Classeyham.......

Post Scriptum (P.S) Did you know, that Orla is a male name Up North (DK, Sweden and Norway)...?

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:44 am

Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2)

That girl belongs to yesterday and it hurts to be in love. The Breaking News in UK - but it was Sky News first for Breaking News this time: Kay Burley had another fall. Jeps - you/wee/I can?t believe it - but it?s right before the evenings competition. (Source: skyspy).

Lukwesa Burak and Colin Brazier didn?t fall this week in Sky News studio, and they didn?t run with skating or skating-boots!

Are they more talented and maybe more clever? I don?t really know, but the viewers like to see them again on monday. Maybe Kay Burley say: I don?t like mondays (The Boomtown Rats feat. Bob Geldorf, 1979). I think, there must be another brick in the wall...but can she "survive!???

........Friend & Classeyham..... :ph34r:

Kay Burley - You are not a kid anymore.......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:03 pm

So far - So good

Kay Burley, Colin Brazier and Lukwesa Burak. It was a Deal or No Deal. What is wrong with Colin Brazier????. And the writer???

And Kay Burley????

I don?t know - but Lukwesa is back now with the overnights. Very strong as ever, very colourful. Very fashionabel.

She is Sky News?best cracker every night. No Doubt about that - and she can take the news from the best in the morning, at Midday or in the evening. I said to myself: Why those post about Colin Braxier right now?. Very bad and sorry - but I dont think Mr. Govnorgaz like it now - and Lukwesas fans, Sky and I of course me too. It was not the deal.....

Have a nice sunday with Sky and of course Lukwesa Burak....... :rolleyes: She is one of the best star at Sky. You and I know it - and Lukwesa too......Friend & Classeyham..... . See you tomorrow night!