Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
skyspy

Post by skyspy » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:43 am

NEWSBOY2 wrote:Couldn't pronounce execution at one stage though, literally ditched saying the word. CNN all the way at night time.

Me too, CNNi is the best thing late night. I might switch to see how Sasha Kardri's doing but otherwise it's cnn.

Cheesey missed the unforgettable Emma Birchley from his NY list - silly dane.

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:58 pm

skyspy wrote:(post=17842:date=Dec 31 2006, 02:46 PM:name=NEWSBOY2)(NEWSBOY2 @ Dec 31 2006, 02:46 PM) 17842
Couldn't pronounce execution at one stage though, literally ditched saying the word. CNN all the way at night time.

Me too, CNNi is the best thing late night. I might switch to see how Sasha Kardri's doing but otherwise it's cnn.

Me thinks he doth protest way too much dude!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:01 pm

skyspy wrote:(post=17842:date=Dec 31 2006, 02:46 PM:name=NEWSBOY2)(NEWSBOY2 @ Dec 31 2006, 02:46 PM) 17842
Couldn't pronounce execution at one stage though, literally ditched saying the word. CNN all the way at night time.

Me too, CNN is the best thing late night. I might switch to see how Sasha Kardri's doing but otherwise it's CNN.

Well, "skyspy" and "Newsboy2" - if you really, really like CNN the whole night, take it. It?s yours. Enjoy Yourself. My late channel since Gordon Radley (2002-2004) and Samantha Simmonds (sep. 2005 -1. dec. 2006) and the last years best newcomer and No. 1. Prize for the Breakthrough, pretty nice, clever and super talented, Lukwesa Burak, from Sky News (from march 2006 and untill now 2007) one of the best female since SKY started back in 1989-90. (Selina Scott, Anna Walker and Linda Duberly).

If you preper Sasha Kadris, you got 10 pct. If you like (it?s a woman) Orla Chennaoui, you got 20 pct., and if you take the "in"-"wear-woman", Lukwesa Burak, you got the full power and 70 pct.

But you are twistet and very bitter ""skyspy" - because I remember you gave me Sara Blisset or Sarah Lee Barnet a real pair of hott as-babes in stead of Lukwesa Burak - it was in august 06, but I said of course no thanks - and what have you done since.

CNN as the best thing and Sasha Kadris the whole night. I Should Be So Luckey......

Friendly classeyham.......... :rolleyes:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:42 am

Paper News from Europe!

From my Winter Holiday 3/1 - 12/1: I?ve those Paper News:

Athens Daily Mail: Out of Irak, Gone with Saddam, Bush & Blair!

Det Svenske Dagblad (Svenska Dagbladet): We Are All The Winners!

Aftentidende (Kv?llsPosten): Madeleine - the beauty princess in Europe.

Jyllands-Posten: H?jhuse kollapser i stormen...(DK).

Bild am Zeitung: Who?ll next: Bush, Blair or..?

Forza Italia: Life of Crime - In the footsteps of World Soccer..

Around the news in UK:

Weather: Sky, Francis Wilson: It?ll be stormy tomorrow. Heavy rain over Southern Britts and in my pants - will bring a risk of local floods.

Sport: Beckham goes to L.A. Lukwesa Burak is better than the two Becks again!!!

Gossip: England can?t win again (Eurovision Song Contest in Finland). Not since "Love Shine a Light"..1997....

It wasn?t the best one - but it was the news in Greece, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Italia and England, when I get around. Friendly Classey......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:34 pm

classeyham wrote:(post=17894:date=Jan 6 2007, 03:49 PM:name=skyspy)(skyspy @ Jan 6 2007, 03:49 PM) 17894
(post=17842:date=Dec 31 2006, 02:46 PM:name=NEWSBOY2)(NEWSBOY2 @ Dec 31 2006, 02:46 PM) 17842

Me too, CNN is the best thing late night. I might switch to see how Sasha Kardri's doing but otherwise it's CNN.

Corrected.....read this, thanks.....

Well, "skyspy" and "Newsboy2" - if you really, really like CNN the whole night, take it. It?s yours. Enjoy Yourself. My late channel since Gordon Radley (2002-2004) and Samantha Simmonds (sep. 2005 -1. dec. 2006) and the last years best newcomer, pretty nice, clever and super talented, Lukwesa Burak, from Sky News (march 2006 and untill now 2007) one of the best female since Sky News started back in 1989/90. (Selina Scott, Anna Walker and Linda Duberley). And then we have Lukwesa.....

If you preper Sasha Kardri?s, you got 10 pct. If you like (it?s of course a woman, but in DK Orla is a boy-name) Orla Chennaoui, you got 20 pct., and if you take the "in"-"wear-woman", Lukwesa Burak, you got the full power and 70 box - at least!!!

But you are twistet and bitter ""skyspy" - because I remember you gave me Sara Blisset or Sarah Lee Barnet a real pair of hot ass-babes in stead of Lukwesa in august 06, but I said NO thanks - and what have you both done since?

CNN as the best television (bvrdr...) and Sasha Kardri?s the rest of the night. I try again: I Should Be So Lucky....Lucky, Lucky, Lucky....(Kylie Minogue, 1988)...Not Cheesey...ham......but Notting...ham!

Friendly classeyham.......... :rolleyes:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:27 pm

Corrected.....read this, thanks.....

Some People preper/prefer Sasha Kardri?s and other again CNN!

I prefer Lukwesa Burak and Sky News.

........Friendly Classeyham...... B)

P.S. I Should Be So Lucky.....(Kylie Minogue, 1988)...!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:52 pm

We?ll Bring The House Down...

Lukwesa Burak is a news anchor working for Sky News generally presenting in its news programme between midnight and 6 am (UK time) (Sorce: Wikipedia)!

For me and SN was it better, if she took the day shift right now! By the other way: With all the troubles in these days with Charlotte Hawkins v.s. Lorna Dunkley ( I don?t like none of them) and others (read: alongside "Camelot" Eamonn Holmes), Emma Crosby, Steve Dixon, Mark Longhurst, Helen Fospero a.s.o.!

Maybe it?s better and wait untill "They?ll Bring The House Down". And what about the sweet make up-star, Samantha Simmonds, the next three-four month? If Samantha and Helen Fospero (she is one of the best female together with Allan King) will fill in when needed, the changes are getting ridiculous, in my opinion!

From Sky News Overnight presenter, where she was the "turbo" together with Lukwesa Burak. I don?t hope, nothing is given Samantha the "yellow card"! What a pity for both Miss Simmonds and Miss Burak - two young talented ladies!

.........Friendly Classeyham............. <_<

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:20 pm

Chessey missed the unforgettable Emma Birchley from his NY list - silly dane.

Me thinks he doth protest way too much dude!

Silly Love Songs!

I always hate it. The song: "Silly Love Songs" (Paul McCartney, 1976)...Yes I missed Emma Birchley - but it was her or James Rubin? No, my time went off just before NYE. So Emma Birchley - Happy New Year 2007 and, especially for you, Happy Christmas 2007. "Unforgettable" It wasn?t EB, but Nat King Cole and Natalie. Right?

At last to "techno_surfer: No - not under protest: Be My Guest......

Very Friendly.....Classeyham......

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:12 pm

Much better Overnights

You and I can?t expect Sky News Tonight or Overnights much better now with the young female theme, Sasha Kardi, Orla Chennaoui and Lukwesa Burak - when Samantha Simmonds and Faye Barker sitting every weekend (morning) or (midday) on a day shift.

Only Sky News overnight have, Lukwesa Burak, but, in fact, she can her lessons perfect.

But she have her holidays too, or "forego two or four days" a.s.o. Therefore the news are a little bit stereotype right now.

Nice to see Faye Barker back last night. She can her lessons well - take a night or two more at the week. And when Lukwesa Burak, the best of the young female five, is back, I?m sure, The Overnights will be much stronger again!

...........Friendly Classeyham......... :rolleyes:

Question: Why Overnights?

-Because I?m working in the middle of the day. Almost.

Other things?

-Jeps. I like Lukwesa Burak and her news. For me she is one of the best female presenters ever since SN?s start.

Other things?

-Are You still awake?

Yes!

So.......Let?s Spend The Night Together/The Rolling Stones and Let?s Get It On with Marvin Gaye........

All The Young Dudes with Mott The Hoople

-Are You Still Awake?

I hope so!!! ......classeywild..........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:44 pm

But I do...

No Lukwesa yesterday - SNIF SNIF, BUT I DO enjoy watching Faye Barker/Colin Brazier because...she/he is not so pro like Lukwesa......But I do...

Are You Still Awake?

-I hope it for Lukwesa (???oohhhh) Colin!!!

Sorry for this post/topics or what it calls, but I feel I do.....

Are You Still Awake?

.......Classeyham......