Lukwesa Burak

Discussions on news networks and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:24 pm

Both Lukwesa Burak and Samantha Simmons must have a strong SN-co-host as Eamonn Holmes, Paula Middlehurst, Jeremy Thompson, Julie Etchingham, Steve Dixon, Gillian Joseph, Helen "Morton" Fospero and Lucy Alexander to be a succes and enjoy it.... :glare: That?s the beginning - maybe friday, saturday and sunday (or monday).......but it must be in a periode over three/four month (I`t is my opinion a.m.o - I think)....... .... :rolleyes:

NotaBene: NB: Gone - Last night - Yeps. Last train to Clarksville, Last train to Bakerloo or Piccadilly Line and Seven Sisters........... .......Classey..........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:40 pm

I forgot Allan King. Sorry Mr. Swing King.....

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:33 pm

Classey - this probably sounds odd, but having watched her her on the BBC, her style is not really "SKY N". Personally i think she's much better suited to Terrestrial TV - more warmth and personality i feel is her style.

What do you think?

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:33 pm

techno_surfer wrote:Classey - this probably sounds odd, but having watched her her on the BBC, her style is not really "SKY N". Personally i think she's much better suited to Terrestrial TV - more warmth and personality i feel is her style.

What do you think?

I don?t know techno_surfer!!!

I like Sky News and still call it the best news in Europe and right now especially the Overnights with Lukwesa and Samantha. Fresh and real prof. :rolleyes:

But Surfer - You knew Lukwesa Burak much better, and I?ve always said: Don?t "trust" a Stranger.... Luk? is still Rock and Roll to me, but if she prefer Fred Flintstone i stead of Jeremy Thompson & Co.... so???? :rolleyes: .......classey!

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:53 pm

"Knew" her on screen yes, and probably a case of wot you're used to viewing. May just take a while watching her in SKY environment. She always came across as a friendly presenter. :blush:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:00 pm

techno_surfer wrote:"Knew" her on screen yes, and probably a case of wot you're used to viewing. May just take a while watching her in SKY environment. She always came across as a friendly presenter. :blush:

So much "Hard" to say I?m sorry......

Dear techno_surfer. Maybe I am not the best/right person to ask of this. You know, what I mean of Lukwesa....and I had never talk with her or seen her in real life. Yes, I had been reporter/journalist for more than 13 years, not anymore and not in UK, so I don?t have the right answer here......

Relax(ed) and nice week to you.........Classey

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:54 pm

Goodbye Sam Hello "Lukwesa"...(Cliff Richard) (1970)..

After three Overnights with Samantha Simmonds, always good, it?s time again for.....Michael Watkins (no), Gordon Radley (no), Kevin Oven (no), but sweet Lukwesa Burak. Who knows?

-Do they know, something we don?t???.....Friendly Classie.........

Goodbye Sam Hello Samantha........

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:13 pm

Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)(Phil Collins) (1984 no. # 1 USA for three wks.) (Westlife, 2000).

Hi techno-surfer!

Lukwesa Burak is always a friendly presenter. Always! Much more than 5 or 6 members of SN in the morning, midday, afternoon and weekend. No Doubt about that - and most of the member knowing that. Shall (Should) I told their names right now????

Give LB three month from now to februar 2007, and if nobody (The boss or some colleague) ask her of a dayshift, then she, of course must take a television shift to BBC and another television theme....

When Lukwesa started, she moved on pretty quickly - so a new anchor is ready for her, if SN didn?t take a dayshift!!!

But before that, she must really talk with Samantha Simmonds, Gordon Radley - the best members from 2002-2004, Kevin Oven and Michael Watkins. Do SN know someting, we don?t??

It?s a MUST..... :rolleyes: Don?t waste your time the next three-four years, if Sky News can?t see Lukwesa?s sexy, talent, megastyle and intuition (men havn?t intuition) for the media, BSkyB News.... :blush:

Against All Odds, techno-surfer. Do the right thing for Lukwesa Burak.....You got it - I?m sure. Good Luck..........Friendly Classeyham, Copenhagen, DK!

xxx

Post by xxx » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:39 pm

Oh yes, Gordon Radley was a far better presenter than Lukwesa Burak. If she doesn't get a day shift by Feb '07, then she is never going to get one!

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:02 pm

jonn0boy wrote:Oh yes, Gordon Radley was a far better presenter than Lukwesa Burak. If she doesn't get a day shift by Feb '07, then she is never going to get one!

Knock Three Times (Dawn) (1971)...

Lukwesa Burak, Samantha Simmonds and Ursula Errington/Miranda Schunke is the Overnights presenters. Gordon Radley has been axed (long time ago) sadley.... This is now...!

(jonn0boy, Aug 20, 2006, 02,50 AM) -I hope she (Lukwesa Burak) gets a chance during the day, Samantha Simmonds, Faye Barker have had a chance and now Lukwesa, a far better in all areas over above two, should get same chance. Come on Sky! .....That?s was then...!

Maybe, you are right - but I?m only talking about Lukwesa, and she (maybe) should have a "talk" with, Oven, Radley & Friends before talking with her boss and her colleague, if she wanted a dayshift......Remember...jonn0boy....Gordon has already been axed sadley. Maybe because he was rubbish...but I don?t know....btw...like him well from 2002-2004, you know!

.......Friendly Classey.......... - but Knock Three Times........