Hat's off to Brazier

Discussions on news networks and breaking news events including, BBC News, ITV News, Sky News
Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon May 07, 2007 10:17 am

vicky23 wrote:Yes, unfortunately im in law. I went into thinking I would be rich. I was totally wrong. Get to meet all sorts of funny characters! So its not all bad

Just hold on and one day you'll be interviewed by Colin as you wipe the floor with your opposite number during a major trial - and you'll try not to blush as he tells you how he's always had a softspot for redheads

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Mon May 07, 2007 11:08 am

Daisy Steiner wrote:vicky23 wrote:Yes, unfortunately im in law. I went into thinking I would be rich. I was totally wrong. Get to meet all sorts of funny characters! So its not all bad

Just hold on and one day you'll be interviewed by Colin as you wipe the floor with your opposite number during a major trial - and you'll try not to blush as he tells you how he's always had a softspot for redheads That is the one and only reason I wanted to be a solicitor. Bring it on! I would blush if I came within distance of Colin!

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Sat May 12, 2007 8:43 pm

Im missing not having the time to watch Colin's smiley face

del

Post by del » Sat May 12, 2007 10:02 pm

Didn't note anything today....except that he liked Lorna's black nail varnish as it was suitable for a horror flick

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Sun May 13, 2007 12:34 am

Black nail varnish, Colin is a funny one! Anything happens that is funny tell me I have had a week of mugshots and a pictures of a dead 'blood-soaked' drug dealer with a knife in his neck. A suitable story for Sky news. Perhaps Colin could come and interview me Please Colin!

Daisy Steiner

Post by Daisy Steiner » Mon May 14, 2007 11:25 am

vicky23 wrote:Black nail varnish, Colin is a funny one!

Anything happens that is funny tell me

I have had a week of mugshots and a pictures of a dead 'blood-soaked' drug dealer with a knife in his neck. A suitable story for Sky news. Perhaps Colin could come and interview me Please Colin!

e-mail him and offer him an insiders exclusive!

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Mon May 14, 2007 5:43 pm

Daisy Steiner wrote:vicky23 wrote:Black nail varnish, Colin is a funny one!

Anything happens that is funny tell me

I have had a week of mugshots and a pictures of a dead 'blood-soaked' drug dealer with a knife in his neck. A suitable story for Sky news. Perhaps Colin could come and interview me Please Colin!

e-mail him and offer him an insiders exclusive! I might have to do that. The Barrister for the case is rather tasty, so some consolation

st1407

Post by st1407 » Tue May 15, 2007 1:22 pm

So, it was mentioned here that Andrew Wilson will come back to London as a news anchor - which show is he anchoring? Don't they have enough anchors in London (don't understand it wrong - I like him) - but you have Angela Corep, Emma Crosby, Steve Dixon, Lukwesa Brewer, .....................................................................Or will he get an exclusive, new show?

vicky23

Post by vicky23 » Tue May 15, 2007 1:39 pm

st1407 wrote:So, it was mentioned here that Andrew Wilson will come back to London as a news anchor - which show is he anchoring?

Don't they have enough anchors in London (don't understand it wrong - I like him) - but you have Angela Corep, Emma Crosby, Steve Dixon, Lukwesa Brewer, .....................................................................

Or will he get an exclusive, new show?And not forgetting Colin!

TV Newsroom

Post by TV Newsroom » Tue May 15, 2007 2:57 pm

st1407 wrote:So, it was mentioned here that Andrew Wilson will come back to London as a news anchor - which show is he anchoring?

Don't they have enough anchors in London (don't understand it wrong - I like him) - but you have Angela Corep, Emma Crosby, Steve Dixon, Lukwesa Brewer, .....................................................................

Or will he get an exclusive, new show?I'd be surprised if he's stuck on the weekends or covering presenters on Holiday leave. I wonder if he'll replace a current presenter? Maybe Colin's returning to news reporting.