Emma Crosby

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
wildmanfischer

Post by wildmanfischer » Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:23 am

pff ur just jealous, coz shes gorgeous

dirkyt

Post by dirkyt » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:10 pm

No..that is just a simplistic conclusion to reach.

My main point is that there are many talented journalists out there - male or female. I can name many who are better than Emma, and that is nothing against her personally. News stimulates the mind not the other region of one's anatomy!!

Finally - you do not know what I look like - so don't insult me!!

wolverine

Post by wolverine » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:21 pm

Yes, I agree with you. Except the fact that there is no evil to appreciate good-looking weasel on TV which is also made to eye up.

Actually, it is a better addiction and stimulation than alcohol or drugs.

After these few words of wisdom, I want to add that Emma is not the only one who

makes me stand up.......If you get what I mean : I love journalists because they are physically intelligent.

wolverine

Post by wolverine » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:44 pm

She makes me stick on TV all the time like glue : I can't leave my comfortable sofa

without the help of someone else.

It means she's got strong powers over the masses, a kind of televisual spiritual leadership which each viewer needs : it 's beyond beauty, HIGHER THAN A FIX....

I've done enough or not ? Good promotion, isn't it ?

KC, blood of a slave, heart of a king. B)

wildmanfischer

Post by wildmanfischer » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:01 am

dirkyt+Mar 16 2005, 08:58 PM(dirkyt @ Mar 16 2005, 08:58 PM)

No..that is just a simplistic conclusion to reach.

My main point is that there are many talented journalists out there - male or female. I can name many who are better than Emma, and that is nothing against her personally. News stimulates the mind not the other region of one's anatomy!!

Finally - you do not know what I look like - so don't insult me!!

hell i aint gona lie, i just like the eye candy!!!

dirkyt

Post by dirkyt » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:46 pm

sticky glue..don't make me larff!!

dirkyt

Post by dirkyt » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:44 pm

Should also say jwad and wolverine..try the 'Kay Burley' thread. There is something about a Naked News channel...were news really does NOT matter!!

dirkyt

Post by dirkyt » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:38 pm

First of all - Emma Crosby is a good presenter. I want to apologise if I undermined her, as I have been tuning into her more over the course of the past few weeks. This is thanks to her loyal following on this forum.

Did anyone see that child reading story. Emma went into the left hand graphic box and the rest of the screen was filled with stat graphics. Has this been done before?? B)

wolverine

Post by wolverine » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:48 pm

I don't really see what you mean by the story of my.... her left hand and the graphic box, but I find her always innovative and ready to do something unpredictable. She distinguishes herself from others presenters from Sky and

others channels and I think it's quiet refreshing in this that conformist news world.

If she continues in that way, she may join me as a member of my Loony crew...

dirkyt

Post by dirkyt » Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:55 am

the left box (sometimes called over the shoulder graphic) and the main screen the rest of the screen.

I wouldn't go too far with my new found appreciation - I'm not stimulated by her in that way being a big cheesy puff.