Emma Crosby

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
Hello

Post by Hello » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:18 pm

Emma is brilliant.

however she is really brill with steve---and on sunrise,not suited to evenings

Exactly, she should be on with Steve on sunrise permanently, be it weekday and/or weekend it doesn't matter which.

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:45 pm

Kristian, maybe you should consider the fact that some of us CAN'T turn Emma off the TV.

Unless you're a producer at Sky, who constantly gets assigned to Emma's shifts, then yes, you can turn to another channel when Emma comes on. Kinda logical...

fishcakes

Post by fishcakes » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:50 pm

There are a million other jobs at Sky, and at many other companies, which require close concentration and analysis of Sky News.

Kinda logical that you don't know what you are talking about.

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:50 pm

i think u just need to calm down!!

No, some of you people need to get a life. It's been said about one million times that some of you don't think Emma's suited to be on Sky. Fine, think that, but just don't f*cking mention it at every given opportunity, because it's really beginning to sound lame.

I think I'll start mentioning how evil I think Juliette Foster looks. I'll do it EVERY DAMN TIME I MAKE A POST HERE, and I know some of you people wouldn't like that.

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:52 pm

There are a million other jobs at Sky, and at many other companies, which require close concentration and analysis of Sky News.

Kinda logical that you don't know what you are talking about.

Don't be an idiot. If you really have to look at Emma 24/7, or something, you're like one in a couple of million. Get over yourself.

silver_star

Post by silver_star » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:09 pm

I work for Sky News, doing the subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing. We work 12 hour shifts, and so basically watch the news all day, or all night. I am sure there are other jobs in media which require this as well.

However, I like Emma. Can the bickering cease, please?

Kristian

Post by Kristian » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:14 pm

Exactly, she should be on with Steve on sunrise permanently, be it weekday and/or weekend it doesn't matter which.

I like having her on during the evenings, but of course it's preferable to have her on with Steve, be it in the morning, during the evening, or at any other time of the day...

Newsroom

Post by Newsroom » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:38 pm

I think I'll start mentioning how evil I think Juliette Foster looks

She does not look and,is not, evil !!

Also,if people do not like Emma[not addressing Kristian on this one],then fine-but remember more people like her than you or else she would not be on Sky.

BTW: In my opinion Emma is best on Sunrise or News Today with Steve.

amarat

Post by amarat » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:01 pm

No, some of you people need to get a life. It's been said about one million times that some of you don't think Emma's suited to be on Sky. Fine, think that, but just don't f*cking mention it at every given opportunity, because it's really beginning to sound lame.

I think I'll start mentioning how evil I think Juliette Foster looks. I'll do it EVERY DAMN TIME I MAKE A POST HERE, and I know some of you people wouldn't like that.

I HV A SUGGESTION 4 U: WHY DONT U SHUT THE F**K UP ?!!! I BET UR THE DVIL HIM SELF:p

amarat

Post by amarat » Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:56 pm

i think that emma crosby is the best presenter SKY NEWS can ever get!!!!