George Alagiah to present Newshour

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:53 am

I just heard that their is going to be a new Breakfast program coming this summer to the channel, and it's main foccus is for the united states, and asia regions. I'm not sure who will be hosting it yet. It's someone who's well known in the Uk and around the world. There's going to be a press reless sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Annibale

Post by Annibale » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:22 am

bbc World Fan wrote:I just heard that their is going to be a new Breakfast program coming this summer to the channel, and it's main foccus is for the united states, and asia regions. I'm not sure who will be hosting it yet. It's someone who's well known in the Uk and around the world. There's going to be a press reless sometime in the next couple of weeks.

I would go for one of three.

Brian Barron

Tim Sebastian

Matt Frei

Damian

Post by Damian » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:55 pm

Id go for none of them.

Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:07 am

George Aligia is to host the new Breakfast show, but it is on at midday in the uk, and it comes on in the states at 7:00 a.m. I don't know if the new show will be shown in Canada or just in the States. He wasn't one of the people that I was thinking of to host. I thought that Katty Kay or Mike Embley would have been a good choice. Also there is talk if George will still be doing the 6 o'clock news? I don't live the Uk so this doesn't have any interest to me at all.

James

Post by James » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:14 pm