Charlie Stayt on Breakfast

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
James

Post by James » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:18 am

Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers...

dirkyt

Post by dirkyt » Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:39 am

jamej wrote:Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers...

Please forgive me ignorance..what stories has there been about Sian?

Framescourer

Post by Framescourer » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:30 pm

jamej wrote:Former Five News presenter Charlie Stayt, who has recently been appearing on Sky News, is to present some editions of Breakfast from this weekend. Interesting, who the female presenter will be though seeing as Kate is doing the weekday editions as Sian seems to be taking time off after a few stories in the papers...

Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

James

Post by James » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:25 pm

Framescourer wrote:Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

Like many journalists, Charlie is freelance and as he is not currently tied to one organisation, he is free to work whereever and whenever he wishes.

Framescourer

Post by Framescourer » Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:45 pm

jamej wrote:(post=14338:date=Apr 28 2006, 02:52 PM:name=Framescourer)(Framescourer @ Apr 28 2006, 02:52 PM) 14338

Does anyone have any idea what Charlie is up to? Is he on loan from Sky? Is he freelancing? Is he on some sort of BBC probabtion?

Like many journalists, Charlie is freelance and as he is not currently tied to one organisation, he is free to work whereever and whenever he wishes.

Brilliant, thanks. As you can http://www.artsigloo.co.uk/mtn/2006/04/ ... lseecolorc we were struggling a bit with that one

dustymoo

Post by dustymoo » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:29 am

Does anyone know the name of the dark haired sort that's on at weekends with Charlie? I think her first name is Suzanne, but i'm not sure? Cheers xx

James

Post by James » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:26 am

dustymoo wrote:Does anyone know the name of the dark haired sort that's on at weekends with Charlie? I think her first name is Suzanne, but i'm not sure? Cheers xx

Susanna Reid

dustymoo

Post by dustymoo » Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:06 pm

Cheers jamej! Just had a look on imdb.com to see how old she is, like the perv i am? I canny believe she's 36! She looks fresh out of Uni? Like Ginny! Must be the make up i dunno? These MILF's are getting better looking as i get older?