Katie Price on Thursday's Lunchtime Live

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
TV Newsroom

Post by TV Newsroom » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:46 am

Jordan will be speaking to Kay Burley on Sky News? Lunchtime Live tomorrow (Thursday)

Jordan says she would ?definitely? like to go out to Iraq this year. Jordan also accuses footballer Dwight Yorke of being an absent father to their son Harvey and talks openly about her battle with post-natal depression.

The Full interview will be on at 12.30pm on Lunchtime Live on Sky News and simulcast on Sky One and Sky Three.

Lunchtime Live simulcasts on Sky Three anyway, but I cannot understand why it'll be on Sky One, especially as Sky Three and Sky News are free to air channels.

http://www.skypressoffice.co.uk/SkyNews/News/showarticle.asp?id=1937SPO

AJ

Post by AJ » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:31 pm

possibly to maximise viewing figures?

Also, Sky Three isn't broadcast on cable - although it'll still be on 2 channels on that platform - as with freeview.

sky.dub

Post by sky.dub » Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:15 pm

Kay Burley does an enormous amount of interviews outside sky news.. When does she do them?

Plus an interview with Jordan is getting a 3 channel broadcast?? Is that necessary...like who is she anyway.

PS..i know who she is but you know what i mean.

guvnorgaz

Post by guvnorgaz » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:09 am

I think the comment about Yorke being an absent father smacks a bit as I recall her nanny telling all in the papers about how she never went near the kid unless there were cameras around and she used to call him goggle eyes

gillw

Post by gillw » Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:37 pm

guvnorgaz wrote:I think the comment about Yorke being an absent father smacks a bit as I recall her nanny telling all in the papers about how she never went near the kid unless there were cameras around and she used to call him goggle eyes

Sky News is getting even more downmarket since the relaunch. With Jordan on with Lady Muck, it's time to tune over to News 24.