adrian finnighan

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:41 pm

i think adrian is doing a business news program for cnn.

gsf

Post by gsf » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:38 pm

I saw him on CNNI tonight. He seems to have settled in well. He seems very comfortable & natural. He did a very good interview on the potential impact of bird flu on businesses and how up to 25% of a company's employees could be off work at any one time if worst case happens.

Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:10 am

Do you know what time? I live in canada and I'm trying to find away for me to watch him. I thought that he was doing the news, and not business.

Can you let me know either on here, or at my e-mail address?

Thanks.

Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:20 pm

hi there. saw him again, and it was definitely business news (market shares) he was reporting on.

Damian

Post by Damian » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:33 am

I tuned into the Business programmes when I could today, but didn't see him saddly

Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:34 am

I was looking on the American one hoping to see him, and sadly they didn't show him. I wonder if Cnni will be coming on my Canadian dish? Someone in the states that has Bell said that it's coming. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I went to the Pipe line but it only airs the American one, am I wrong?

I would love to see Ade again. That's my nick name for him. He is just so wonderful. And very charming.

I hear that Peter Coe is coming back on world. I hope it's true.

Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:51 pm

saw him again, though it was just a short report (and, yes, it's business news). he looks uncomfortable doing it; or maybe he's just not used to the format or method cnni employs. he keeps looking at his papers, or at his laptop. he spends more than half the time doing it than facing the camera. the way bbc presents news (business or not) is different from cnni's system.

Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:56 pm

I just found a way to watch him. I was over at the pipe line, and it said that in order for me to access it, I need to have a credit card. I can't wait to see Adrian again. My friend is lucky that he already started watching him through the internet. I sort of knew that I could access it. I guess that the channel is on cable and not satellite yet.

Buletin Utama

Post by Buletin Utama » Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:20 am

I was just over at Pipe Line looking for Adrian on their news through the internet. It's a free day over there, and to my amazement their not broadcasting anything from CNNI. I am so dissapointed. Hopefully Bell Express view will be getting the channel. Also Aljazeera is suppost to be coming as well. Teymoor Nabili startes the 2nd week of March. I'll be watching BBC world still. And hopefully these other channels as well. Pipe line is money hungry. They'll say anything to get viewers.