Sky News: The Overnights

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
classeyham

Post by classeyham » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:40 pm

"The Painted Veil"

Had Lukwesa Burak or Samantha Simmonds showed the new and exclusive trailer from "The Painted Veil" with Naomi Watts and Edward Norton (WB)? If they had doin?it, someone could maybe tell it here. Thanks!

If no - they mayby are waiting to the premiere in the middle of november (and I think of course of "Sky World Review" - Showbiz - early every morning) (mon - fri).

I havn?t seen SWR the last 12 days, but when people already is beginning talk(ing) about The Oscars in Hollywood, Los Angeles and the BAFTA?s in London - "The Painted Veil" and especially Naomi Watts - at least must be nominated for the best female actress in a leading rolle......

It?s the old Greta Garbo-film from 1937. But much better and up to date! Classey.....

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:40 pm

It wasn?t the best post from my side.

Sorry...

It was only the Q about: Do they have show(ed) the new blockbuster "The Pailted Veil (2006)" with Naomi Watts and Edward Norton??? (SkyNews Overnights/Showbiz).....

If somebody could remember it - I would be glad....yes or...no? Lukwesa Burak - you are still fantastic, sweet and very quick as presenter....Take care of yourself.... :wub!

xxx

Post by xxx » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:02 pm

Who is presenting this morning, my Sky has packed in this morning, really, really annoying.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:35 pm

jonn0boy wrote:Who is presenting this morning, my Sky has packed in this morning, really, really annoying.

The Night Tonight is always the best female Overnights. It?s pretty, funny and wellknown, Lukwesa Burak.... :rolleyes: .....classey!

del

Post by del » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:35 pm

With regards to the screencaps above, I think the person might be "Sasha Qadri" and has worked with Reuters.

Saw Lukwesa Burak this morning, very soft accent and easy to understand. Yay!

xxx

Post by xxx » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:35 am

1 - 3 am? who was on after 3 then ?