The Sky Report

Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
davedave99

Post by davedave99 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:40 am

As I have mentioned before I think this is the best thing about the relaunch...what are other people's views?

davedave99

Post by davedave99 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:00 am

Jayne Secker's stuff from Asia, especially that Paedophile story on Monday has been of a quality I have never before seen on Sky. Better than C4 news, better than TOnight with Trevor, better than newsnight. the quality looks more like docos and are so rivetting. Glad Sky are putting out top quality stuff as well as the breaking news stuff. It shows it can be the best at everything if they want it to be.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:47 pm

Julie and Sir Cliff...

I like Sky Report Tonight and especially Julie Etchingham!

For me she is "beauty", clever and hooked on classics....

Last year Julie was in her own class from "The Asian Tsunami" - I know there was a big team to help her (and thanks to all of them) - but nevertheless! :rolleyes:

Here at Tonight?s interview with Sir Cliff Richard, where Julie Etchingham has spoken exclusively to Sir Cliff about his new Album/CD and his battle about the singers faith a.s.o., it was, maybe "short", but very fab and sharp.

She is easily provoked to laughter. I like that. I like SkyNews and of course Julie Etchingham.

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:26 pm

Nice work....Julie!

Nice work of you once again, Julie Etchingham, in last evenings Sky Report!

Even "Special Report On Forced Marriages" (Eve Riching?s amazing story and "What a Gay Day for Same Sex Couples" (we already have it in Denmark for the last 10-12 years) - but the best one was Sky Report?s interview with The Singing "Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport" and "Stairway To Heaven" - The Aussie-entertainer, Sir Rolf Harris.

"Royal Portrait".

The artist was commissioned to paint the monark (Queen Elizabeth) to celebrate her 80th birthday next year. Well done and push the button....

Rolf Harris said, he would be aiming for an impressionistic, rather than a photographic representation. Clever fellow. And then you asked: Do we really need critics?

Yes or now? Mr. David Lee said, it was awfull and something like "rotten painting". Forget Critical Culture and David Lee. :angry:

I like Rolf "Two Little Boys" & "Sun Arise" Harris. And still your easily provoked to laughter, Julie. Nice work and great stuff! The best of tonight?s Sky News. And as I wrote the other day: I like Sky News too :rolleyes:

classeyham

Post by classeyham » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:56 pm

Merry Christmas Everyone..

Julie Etchingham is the most stunning female presenter on Sky News. Without no doubt! B) Her interviews with Sir Cliff Richard, Ex-Busted (Ki) and Sir Rolf Harris were outstanding!

The Sky Report gets better and better. Which one said "Great Expectations??" Merry Christmas Everyone!

HOWIE

Post by HOWIE » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:57 pm

I say a huge WELL DONE to Julie, I think she looks remarkable considering she iz expecting, when iz she due to leave for maternity.

Damian

Post by Damian » Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:27 am

HOWIE+Oct 30 2005, 09:17 PM(HOWIE @ Oct 30 2005, 09:17 PM)

Is Julie expecting her second child? I I didn't have a clue lol, I wonder who will take over her programme between 7PM & 8PM weekdays, Hope its our Emma Crosby.

Colin Brazier presented it last night, maybe he'll be the relief presenter.

TV Newsroom

Post by TV Newsroom » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:06 pm

Julie said tonight is her last Sky Report before she goes on maternity leave.

fusionlad

Post by fusionlad » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:07 pm

Yeah Jamie said good bye to her..We'll find out on monday whos her replacement i suppose..

TV Newsroom

Post by TV Newsroom » Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:31 pm

Just got sent my daily Sky Report email, but it's Friday's edition. So still no clues as to who'll cover Julie.