35 Hours to Launch! (I think)
Discussions on news networks: BBC News, ITV News, Channel 4 News, 5 News and Sky News
- Posts: 366
- Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:41 am
A stupid question I know, but hey, I was bored!
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:30 pm
something hysterical as usual
- Posts: 137
- Joined: Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:57 am
hmm, nobody thought of Birmingham riots. Honestly, I thought they'll start with bird flu or hurricane Wilma...
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:24 pm
criminal indictments of karl rove. i hope.
edit: nope; see pic. will wins.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:01 pm
Would someone at Sky News tell the Mk11 Terry Wogan to shut up now and again and give the other presenters a chance to speak - Mickey