The new-look website features: An all-new look with a variety of site designs and experiences that change depending on the time of day and day of week that fans access the site.
• Mobile-first approach in design, delivering a seamless experience for fans across handsets, tablets or desktop computers.
• A best-in-class, innovative video experience that puts video first and nearly everywhere. The persistent, site-wide video experience presents contextually relevant clips, depending on when fans visit the site and what pages they visit.
• The launch of English, Spanish and German language sites offer locally relevant content driven by WWE teams around the world, who will curate up-to-the-minute content during and around all WWE live TV programming.
• Improved social sharing and commenting features, allowing fans to share content immediately from anywhere on the site. WWE’s worldwide social media discussion will continue on WWE.com where WWE Superstar and fan social posts will be showcased and integrated into the content experience.
• Infinite scroll on the homepage and key destinations allowing users to explore unlimited content options.
“WWE has always been at the forefront of embracing new technology, and the all-new WWE.com will allow us to better serve our fans by providing them with compelling content anytime, anywhere on the platform of their choice,” said Rajan Mehta, WWE Executive Vice President & Chief Technology Officer.
“With locally relevant content, WWE.com will enhance the experience for our fans around the world.”
Kane is the latest inductee in the WWE Hall of Fame’s Class of 2021. The Big Red Monster was surprised with the news by The Undertaker during today’s episode of The Bump. Kane will take his place in the 2021… Read more
The WWE Hall of Fame will take place on Tuesday 6th April 2021. It will stream live on Peacock TV in the States, and internationally on the WWE Network. The event will include the 2020 class as well as a… Read more
WWE ThunderDome is to move to Tropicana Field in Tampa Bay. “The Tampa Bay Rays are excited to welcome WWE to Tropicana Field for this residency and shine a spotlight on the Tampa Bay area for WWE fans around the… Read more